Ouch! This must hurt!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay-jgm3aOiY
Ouch! This must hurt!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay-jgm3aOiY
ok. nice mask...
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Why do I get the feeling that she was smarter after she hit her head. lol
Hahahahahahah
Thats awesome!
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
That was brilliant, if you liked that then check this one out:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mFiXbFUIaUc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mFiXbFUIaUc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
And then they put it on youtube..
Douchebags!
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
lol I think this one hurt a bit more than the first one! I wonder what happened to her face
Renee (18 November 2010)
LOL! I don't think he made it to the next round!![]()
Who knew dancing was such a dangerous activity? I used to want lessons but I think I'm safer doing something else for exercise thanks to these videos.
lol no no its not that dangerous! All you need to do is watch out for TVs and pavements!![]()
And drunk old dudes that get slap happy when u mess up the steps
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHimJgBo-KA?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cHimJgBo-KA?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I just laughed out loud at work. That clown mask will haunt my dreams haha. Thanks for that on a Friday afternoon at 5pm![]()
jjeeeezzz that drunk guy is messed up! lol I did not expect that to happen!
LoL, that last video.. I mean,WTF?![]()
The first time through it looked like it could have been drunk guy accidentally slapping a dance partner by mistake. After watching it a few times it looks like it was intentional abuse. Not so funny now. I feel bad for the woman.
just saw this one, Andy Lau has his own dance fail
dunno what happened he just fell flat on his face there lol
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fZfpJa8bsig?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fZfpJa8bsig?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
kinda reminds me of this thing too, u guys have probably seen it before, the grape lady falling.. the noise she makes.. oof! And then the reporters doing their best to sound concerned and not burst out laughing
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0vFVnTMwt3w?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0vFVnTMwt3w?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>