Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Thumbs up Dear CAP members

    Dear CAP members,

    My apologies for publicly posting this request, since my self-imposed exile from CAP I have no alternative.

    As part of my continual business strategy I will be removing all link exchanges from CAP members. This is in no way a hostile act but rather a better way of controlling my linking.

    If you happen to be a Private Member here and CAP I will continue to honour those. I should be finished the removal process in about a week’s time.

    Thanks

    greek39/

  2. #2
    helpyou is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    greek39, sorry my Eglish but I don't understand much.

    are you exiled from Cap ?

    how do you do link Exchanges ?
    The site www.onlinexcasinos.com has all the information that an online casino gamer needs. Information on the best online casinos . Read the casino game rules, history and gaming strategy of all online casino game. Read the software and payment option review. Online flash casino.
    review exchanges with websites about casinos on blog.onlinexcasinos.com.

  3. #3
    kwblue's Avatar
    kwblue is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    922
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked 702 Times in 283 Posts

    Default

    I really don't see the point in this, Greek. Why punish people for your beef with CAP as an organization?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kwblue For This Useful Post:

    bonustreak (6 March 2008), Professor (6 March 2008)

  5. #4
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by kwblue View Post
    I really don't see the point in this, Greek. Why punish people for your beef with CAP as an organization?
    If my linking structure fails I have little or no recourse to fix the problem. This has more do with communication than anything else. I carry no membership at CAP.

    As stated, “This is in no way a hostile act” just a better way of controlling things.

    Thanks

    greek39/

  6. #5
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    437
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    Of course, it's your own business, greek39, but I think it's absurd
    I have nothing bad against you and CAP members, just my opinion.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to aksana For This Useful Post:

    Professor (7 March 2008)

  8. #6
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Always enjoy opinions! The absurd part is conducting business with a platform which I carry no membership. Besides who am I anyway? I have a very small site and highly doubt this will have any negative impact on anyone.

    Plus as stated, “If you happen to be a Private Member here and CAP I will continue to honour those” links.

    greek39/

  9. #7
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    As part of my continual business strategy I will be removing all link exchanges from CAP members. This is in no way a hostile act but rather a better way of controlling my linking.
    If my linking structure fails I have little or no recourse to fix the problem. This has more do with communication than anything else.
    greek has stated a couple times now he's only trying to get his links under control. Sometimes links get so messed up one has to start over. At least thats how I see it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    helpyou is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    I have one question :

    Why punish people for your beef with CAP as an organization?
    are you secure to 100 % that Greek punish Cap ? or Cap, with one self-imposed exile, damages one person and the other people of Cap ?

    I don't know the answer because I don't know because Greek have had one self-imposed exile.

    however I wish to show my solidariety to Greek. It is bad to be exiled.
    Last edited by helpyou; 6 March 2008 at 10:22 am.
    The site www.onlinexcasinos.com has all the information that an online casino gamer needs. Information on the best online casinos . Read the casino game rules, history and gaming strategy of all online casino game. Read the software and payment option review. Online flash casino.
    review exchanges with websites about casinos on blog.onlinexcasinos.com.

  12. #9
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Hi all,

    G: bad timing my friend. And unnecessary.

    if you ever need to contact someone at CAP I will always be of service. just let me know. many of CAP are your friends They are the same people now that you're on this side of the fence. Think this through if this has anything to do with recent events. The membership of CAP have done nothing to you and in fact some have spoke on your behalf, some many times.. you know that. And I'll be your go-between if you need to get messages to someone. Its just the timing on this is really bad. You know what many are going to think? And its not unfair to expect they will think that way. Look at what the own members of GPWA are saying?

    An honest coincidence or not: its going to look bad. I wish you'd at least let this stuff between the two communities die down a while before taking action.

    I do understand about link messes though. I'm just now beginning to get a taste of how difficult it is to communicate the trades and satisfy everybody. Be a lot harder when you can't touch base. So I understand. But still cry bad timing.

    I started to offer to let people know at CAP but I have re-thought that and don't want to get involved.

    I hope others reading this that might have thought about taking actions against members of CAP to please listen to what Mr C requested that the fires be put out not fanned.

    As I wrote in another thread, people have all sorts of reasons for their decision on which forum to visit regluarly and I know for myself, my reasons have very little to do with who owns which forum and much more about what I can get achieved by participating in that specific community.

    It might be all just to get next to one key person. Do you then fault choosing to hang out where that person is a regular? I could not.

    Too many labels being assigned and its silly. here we are able to work together from around the world as competitors no less, and we can't get along between two communities so loosely associated that most of them don't know each other's true last names. Come on.

    Please folks lets not escalate things any further.
    Sure there are going to be people on both sides looking to stir up ****. But that doesn't mean the majority has to participate.
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bb1web For This Useful Post:

    Dominique (7 March 2008), kwblue (7 March 2008), MichaelCorfman (7 March 2008), Nandakishore (7 March 2008), Professor (7 March 2008)

  14. #10
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Thumbs up

    With all due respect from a business standpoint how would CAP affiliation be beneficial? I am banished, barred, exiled, stripped, of all status. I cannot post, debunk, request, nor conduct business matters. So lets be honest for a moment I am not welcome.

    But I respect and understand this precarious position very well. I harbour no hostilities in this context.

    Regarding timing of this request? I began requesting link removals approximately 6 weeks ago. A few CAP members can verify this. Posting this publicly makes this process a whole lot easier nothing more.

    To say “ Why punish people for your beef with CAP as an organization?” is an abomination of everything I stand for. I believe my record is clear on this point.

    Thanks

    greek39

  15. #11
    Fergie's Avatar
    Fergie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 165 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Timing for making this thread is a little touchy, Greek.

    So just to make it clear:

    You made the decision to remove CAP member links a while back, and it was based on the fact that, because of your banned status there, you couldn't communicate with your link partners?

    You didn't make this decision in the past two days.

    I Just wanted to make sure that anybody reading this from either forum didn't misunderstand and assume your decision had anything to do with the PET incident.
    Janet

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fergie For This Useful Post:

    CityGuard (7 March 2008), MichaelCorfman (7 March 2008)

  17. #12
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Smile

    This decision was made quite sometime ago; one of the MODS from CAP can verify. I am currently revamping and found contacting everyone individually very time consuming.

    I hope this is clear enough?

    Thanks

    greek39

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pgaming For This Useful Post:

    CityGuard (7 March 2008), kwblue (7 March 2008), MichaelCorfman (7 March 2008)

  19. #13
    Fergie's Avatar
    Fergie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 165 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Clear as a bell.

    Thanks, Greek.
    Janet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •