Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default Deckmedia- payment?

    I requested payment in October, to ensure I'll get paid by Christmas. No go. Not a biggie as I don't need their payment to have a nice Christmas.

    Also I've heard it from other affys. I know that others are waiting to be paid as well. *Sigh*

    My rep I've known for a long time. I'm sure he would pay me if he could. No blame.

    This isn't the first time I've heard this and I wouldn't post if it hadn't gone too far.

    Anyone get paid in the last three months?

  2. #2
    CasinoKev is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I finally received mine. After not getting September's commission I posted on AGD asking if anyone else had been paid. My AM responded and said only wires over $1000 are sent automatically and that's why I wasn't paid.

    He said they could go ahead and send a wire, but it would be $50. Since the month was about to end, and would put me over $1k, I opted to wait for the automatic wire payment.

    By the end of November I still had not received payment so I sent my AM an email. He said he didn't know why I wasn't paid and he would take care of it.

    On 12/18 a wire for Sep, Oct, & Nov's commissions hit my bank account.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to CasinoKev For This Useful Post:

    mojo (29 December 2013)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •