Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Deeplink Help

  1. #1
    MatchedBetting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 61 Times in 25 Posts

    Default Deeplink Help

    Hi,

    Does anyone know the deeplink format for

    William Hill UK Sports (affutd)
    BetFred UK sports (activewins)
    Matchbook
    Smarkets
    Betfair Exchange UK

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    use this: http://i.absolutely.love.to.be.robbed/yeah_i_do{add your tag here}
    it should work on https as well
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    DanHorvat (17 November 2018), drifter8 (16 November 2018), Malikbhai (18 November 2018), MatchedBetting (15 November 2018), PROFRBcom (16 November 2018), TheGooner (15 November 2018)

  4. #3
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I don't work with any of those brands (no chance!) so don't know if any use the crappy new netrefer backend. If they do, try adding &redirectURL= to the end of your referral link.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (16 November 2018)

  6. #4
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,451
    Thanks
    9,153
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    I also don’t work with any of these brands, and unfortunately, after reading a lot of negative comments put against them, I’m sure I won’t now.

    Agreed with FictionNet on the use of adding that format code to the end of your referral link.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (16 November 2018)

  8. #5
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,411
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    use this: http://i.absolutely.love.to.be.robbed/yeah_i_do{add your tag here}
    it should work on https as well
    Thanks I have been looking for this for ages


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    PROFRBcom (16 November 2018)

  10. #6
    MatchedBetting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 61 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Does anyone have the real links? cheers

  11. #7
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MatchedBetting View Post
    Does anyone have the real links? cheers
    If you let us know the backend software being used, I might know.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

    MatchedBetting (16 November 2018)

  13. #8
    MatchedBetting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 61 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    netreferer and income access I believe

  14. #9
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MatchedBetting View Post
    netreferer and income access I believe
    Okay, did you see my netrefer solution above?

  15. #10
    MatchedBetting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 61 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionNet View Post
    Okay, did you see my netrefer solution above?
    I don't know the full URL either

  16. #11
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MatchedBetting View Post
    I don't know the full URL either
    I'm kinda lost here. How do you not know the URL you want to deeplink to?

    Gimme one example of a page you're trying to deeplink to. Any NetRefer one.

  17. #12
    MatchedBetting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 61 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Well for example, I know the URL of the page e.g. https://www.matchbook.com/events/ten...er-vs-a-zverev

    But, I don't know how to wrap it around a affiliate link (i.e. a deeplink). It's for someone else I am developing this for.

  18. #13
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MatchedBetting View Post
    Well for example, I know the URL of the page e.g. https://www.matchbook.com/events/ten...er-vs-a-zverev

    But, I don't know how to wrap it around a affiliate link (i.e. a deeplink). It's for someone else I am developing this for.
    Okay, then your basic netrefer link will look something like this - https://somecasino.com/redirect.aspx...xxxx&bid=yyyyy

    Where xxxxx is the campaign ID and yyyy is the media ID. I'm assuming you know how to pull those links from the backend.

    To add a deeplink on the end, just add &redirectURL= followed by the URL, so the above basic link would become the following deeplink.

    h t t ps://somecasino.com/redirect.aspx?pid=xxxxx&bid=yyyyy&redirectURL=http s://www.matchbook.com/events/tennis/atp-world-tour-finals/sf/964326646410041/live-betting/r-federer-vs-a-zverev

    Lemme know how that goes. I've broken the above link so it all displays (ie. don't include my spaces).

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

    Brokkoli (22 November 2018), MatchedBetting (17 November 2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •