Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default GPWA fighting my FireFox

    When I attempt to log in using Firefox I get the usual "thank you for logging in" but it does not complete the log in. I signed on with IE 8 and no issues.

    Anyone else having this issue? I have not changed any of my cookie settings in Firfox since the dawn of creation. And... this does not happen on my own vB forum.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  2. #2
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Ok, found the issue, I had went to the old url, gpwa.net I arrived there from an old link in my address bar and up until today there was a redirect to .org So.... the redirect from .net to .org has gone away.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chips For This Useful Post:

    Renee (18 July 2010)

  4. #3
    Jamie - RateMyCasino's Avatar
    Jamie - RateMyCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    705
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Ok, found the issue, I had went to the old url, gpwa.net I arrived there from an old link in my address bar and up until today there was a redirect to .org So.... the redirect from .net to .org has gone away.
    I am having this happen both with IE8 and Firefox. I use to be able to delete my cookies and that would fix it, but now i have to use Google Chrome to login to GPWA.

    I notice it with alot of Micro affiliate programs too. Maybe it's just my computer
    Jamie,

    Teams:
    partners@ratemycasino.org

    RateMyCasino
    –Discover and rate online casinos and affiliate programs.
    NDB Casinos
    – Independent online casino reviews, bonus analysis & player safety focus.

  5. #4
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    I had the same issues Bruce. It looks like they got the bug fixed now though.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  6. #5
    dhayman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 24 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    I have had that problem in the past, and "clearing the cache" (from the Tools -> Clear Recent History menu) always has seemed to rectify the problem.

  7. #6
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    I was experiencing it as well and let IT know about it.
    Had no problems today.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  8. #7
    elgoog's Avatar
    elgoog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 306 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    cleared cache
    problem still exists
    but not such a big deal though, i think
    just need to use the .org

  9. #8
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Happened again today on .org

    I logged in, it said "thanks for logging in" but returned me to the forum with the log in box as if I was not logged in. I entered this thread and as soon as I did it showed the proper "Welcome, Chips" in the log in area.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  10. #9
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I just had the same problem, but it was because the .net wasn't redirecting to the .org...
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  11. #10
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    I have been told by IT the issue has been resolved. I did not have any problems today. Please let me know if there are any more issues.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  12. #11
    elgoog's Avatar
    elgoog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 306 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    not fixed yet from where i live....

  13. #12
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Thanks, I let the tech department know.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  14. #13
    elgoog's Avatar
    elgoog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 306 Times in 203 Posts

  15. #14
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    I am told all should be working now.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  16. #15
    elgoog's Avatar
    elgoog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 306 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    yes! perfect!

  17. #16
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    All is well in the world now. Thanks for the efforts sir!
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •