Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Ofensywa1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Exclamation My story with bet-at-home affiliate program

    My story with bet-at-home


    I'm not good in english so its hard for me to tell you all about it, but i try.


    I joinded to this affiliate program one year ago with my small website which offer tips and tipster competition.
    I have something around 4000 visitors per month in this website, so i can not count on displayed ads...proportions views to clicks on ads are just 2-3% .
    Anyway I worked hard and I gathered 110 newly registred players (around 30 despoitors). Bet-at-home offer budget for tipster competition, when I ask about that, they offer me 20 x 1euro vouchers for new users whos send messege to the bah support. Hah who want to sending massages and waiting 2 days for 1 euro? Absurd!
    After one year of failures I came up with something new on my facebook fanpages where i offered 5 euro paysafecards (from my own money) for new bah costumers and the results where very good - around 100 new people in 2 days.

    In recent days i recived massage from bet-at-home:


    Dear Affiliate,


    we have to inform you that during a routine inspection of your affiliate account we unfortunately could determine that you worked against our terms and conditions, which you can find here: xxx


    Since specific affiliation methods are not accepted within our affiliate system we have to close your account and will withhold all commissions according to our terms and conditions.


    Therefore no commission will be paid and your account will be closed.


    If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
    Best regards,


    bet-at-home.com Affiliates


    P.S.: Do you already know our brand-new Affiliates blog? Subscribe now and don’t miss out on any news: blog-affiliates.bet-at-home.com
    . . . . . . . . .


    LIFE IS A GAME


    I don't know whats the diffrent where the money come from, despisit is deposit, i don't have any relation with depositors, and i don't know who they are.
    I can't find any words in rules about it so i don't know whats wrong.
    If it's something wrong why can't i get warning? I spending my own money to get new costumers, and i was treated like a cheater. Is this cooperation?



    I hope that my problem will be solved, and we can delete that post and forget about that situation.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ofensywa1 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 334 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Were you on CPA? If so incentivized deposits are almost never allowed (and if they are it's at a much lower amount)

    If you are on revshare I can't see a problem

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JackTenSuited For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (9 March 2016), celena (10 March 2016), MrDeposit (5 September 2016), Ofensywa1 (9 March 2016)

  5. #3
    Ofensywa1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    I'm in Net loss ofcourse.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ofensywa1 For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Mikew's Avatar
    Mikew is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 110 Times in 62 Posts

    Default

    Sad ending.
    I believe the Bet at home should have warn you first about it and not close your account just like that. What if among these new registered you managed to get whale, and all his future deposits will all be without any expenses of the operator.

    On the other, I believe that we can all learn something here and you included. I am pretty sure that most experience affiliates around here won't make such mistake however, if you wish to run a special offer/promotion, it's better to warn your aff manager first and see if they are Ok with it.

    Try to contact them directly and see what can be worked out

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mikew For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (9 March 2016), celena (10 March 2016), GambleThenWin (9 March 2016), Ofensywa1 (9 March 2016)

  9. #5
    GambleThenWin's Avatar
    GambleThenWin is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2015
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    I was going to say exactly what Mikew said, consult your affiliate manager first when you intend something. It can stand as a word of advice for affiliates that are reading this thread.
    Anyway, it's dumb when an affiliate program makes such a greedy move. Now you don't get to reap the benefits of those that you have referred to bet-at-home.
    My humble Affiliate site
    http://gamblethenwin.com/

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GambleThenWin For This Useful Post:

    Ofensywa1 (9 March 2016)

  11. #6
    Ofensywa1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Mikew
    Gambletowin

    Thanks for good advice, I agree with you in 100%. I will do that if I get the chance...if it's possible.
    Now I waiting for answer 2 days.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ofensywa1 For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,305 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    I agree that due to being "incentivized deposits" they are certainly within their rights since it is a terms violation.

    And, whether it is CPA or not doesn't really matter.

    There is a big difference whether the casino/bookie is providing the incentive or the affiliate.

    When the casino or bookie provides the incentive, it is most often a bonus (whether cashable or not, or whether it is straight cash in the players account, is a big difference as you paying a player cash (in the form of a pre-paid card) to join using your link.

    Rick
    Universal4

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    matthewt's Avatar
    matthewt is offline On Vacation
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    526
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,003
    Thanked 140 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Sounds like they don't like it when affiliates use their own money. Maybe it's too much work on their part.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to matthewt For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Steph's Avatar
    Steph is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Dear Ofensywa1,

    this is Steph from bet-at-home.com Affiliates.

    Please note that if you are telling the story, tell it with all the details. You are taking part in a promotion in March (details can be found here: http://blog-affiliates.bet-at-home.c...is-succeeding/) where you are getting extra money per NDA. So this equals a CPA.

    With giving your customers paysafecards for free you are artificially inflating NDA numbers which is clearly not allowed as per the terms and conditions of the promotion. ("It is not permitted for affiliates to offer their customers “incentives” in order to artificially inflate NDA numbers. Incentives in this context are an increased number of vouchers amongst other things In order to motivate the customer to make a deposit.")

    I hope to have your understanding here.

    Furthermore please note that after a talk with our Verification department we decided to keep your account open and just exclude you from the promotion, where you clearly violated the T&C's.

    If you have any more questions, please direct them to affiliates@bet-at-home.com.

    Best,

    Steph

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Steph For This Useful Post:

    GPWA Aaron (10 March 2016), Mikew (10 March 2016), Moonlight Cat (1 August 2016), MrDeposit (5 September 2016), Ofensywa1 (10 March 2016), Scampi (10 March 2016)

  19. #10
    Ofensywa1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2016
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Ok, thank you very much!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ofensywa1 For This Useful Post:

    Moonlight Cat (1 August 2016)

  21. #11
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,817
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,747
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,083 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ofensywa1 View Post
    Ok, thank you very much!
    This is not the first time this happens. Always ask before doing something

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Mikew's Avatar
    Mikew is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2015
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 110 Times in 62 Posts

    Default

    I am glad to see that it got sorted. Thumb Up to Steph and Bet-at-home team. Fair decision

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mikew For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    I got 200 E stolen from b-a-h on revenue share. It was just a test banner with new affiliate account, that makes much more with other affiliates. After I took them down - before I was paid out - the money did not come. I asked why, they asked me if I want to continue with their promotion. I said no. I said fine, you are thieves and I will inform about this every time I see something about b-a-h and enjoy your 200E.

    So please B-a-h: ENJOY YOUR 200 EUROS. (No, I do not want to open the case, I really do not want my 200 Eur back, I just want you to enjoy the 200 Eur.)
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (10 March 2016), alin04 (29 July 2016), Scampi (10 March 2016)

  27. #14
    Ruise is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2016
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    This is terrible situation for you, because you haven't been warned. But you must search for information about bookies, before you start partnership with them. For affiliate partnership I recommend big bookies such as: SBOBET, Pinnacle and Betfair. Also, if you can't get partnership with them, you can try with betting broker service, which provide their service.

  28. #15
    GoodLuck is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I have also problems with this brand. They try to cancel my 10.000 Euro provision. I promote this brand since 4 month and i had no problems up to the point my players won money. I have no influence on the deposit or such things - they told that my traffic ist fraudelent. I´m from Gambling Affiliation and i have no problems with other brands!! My players are real money players and betathome knows that for sure but if my players won money - betathome wont pay the provision!!! It´s not about 1.000 Euro its about 10.000 Euro!! Because i´m at the affiliate network Gembling Affiliation i have to verify all my sites and they prove the traffic - they can confirm that my traffic is not fraudelent!!! We have contact the manegement of betathome - no answer! They are on holiday - every week?! Really bad brand. Be careful!

  29. #16
    celena's Avatar
    celena is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Posts
    1,817
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    3,747
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,083 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodLuck View Post
    I have also problems with this brand. They try to cancel my 10.000 Euro provision. I promote this brand since 4 month and i had no problems up to the point my players won money. I have no influence on the deposit or such things - they told that my traffic ist fraudelent. I´m from Gambling Affiliation and i have no problems with other brands!! My players are real money players and betathome knows that for sure but if my players won money - betathome wont pay the provision!!! It´s not about 1.000 Euro its about 10.000 Euro!! Because i´m at the affiliate network Gembling Affiliation i have to verify all my sites and they prove the traffic - they can confirm that my traffic is not fraudelent!!! We have contact the manegement of betathome - no answer! They are on holiday - every week?! Really bad brand. Be careful!
    There is apparently a problem with this casino. He would stop to promote.

  30. #17
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,546
    Thanked 9,305 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    goodluck,

    I agree with what eenzoo said in the German thread, this is one of the reasons why you are better dealing DIRECTLY with the affiliate program and NOT a third party network.

    Most likely in your case, the third party network is on revshare with the group, and are refusing to pay due to them losing money on some winners you sent.

    This is also one reason why most affiliates are better to make deals in revshare (and going direct) since if your traffic is good, you would earn far more with revshare than the cpa offered.

    Rick
    Universal4

  31. #18
    Steph's Avatar
    Steph is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2015
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 32 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Hi “GoodLuck”,

    thank you for posting in our forum.

    First, I aim to mention that receiving answers and clarifying such cases will take longer via an external partner compared to a direct contact with us as more people are involved.

    Please note that we just rolled over your commission to the next month in order to take a detailed look on your traffic and to gather more information about your advertising methods which is again more difficult via an external partner.

    So far we have taken the usual steps when we have no clue about the advertising methods of our affiliates.

    If you are interested to clarify this situation directly with us, please just send a message to affiliates.en@bet-at-home.com.

    Best regards,
    Steph

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (6 September 2016)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •