View Poll Results: Do you plan to spend more or less time on affiliate marketing in 2020?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I plan to spend a lot more time than I did in 2019.

    17 62.96%
  • I plan to spend a little more time than I did in 2019.

    2 7.41%
  • I plan to spend about the same amount of time as I did in 2019.

    4 14.81%
  • I plan to spend a little less time than I did in 2019.

    2 7.41%
  • I plan to spend a lot less time than I did in 2019.

    2 7.41%
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,702
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,365 Times in 2,041 Posts

    Question Do you plan to spend more or less time on affiliate marketing in 2020?

    It's a new year. Traditionally the time to reflect on accomplishments for the past year and set goals for the new year.

    In looking at your involvement in the affiliate industry, how do your plans for the coming year differ from your plans for the past year. Do your plans for the new year mean you will devote more or less time overall to the business this year than you did last year? And do you plan to spend your time differently than last year?

    I neglect to run a similar poll last year, but we did run a similar poll each of the three years before then:


    Do you plan to spend more or less time on affiliate marketing in 2018?
    Do you plan to spend more or less time on affiliate marketing in 2017?
    Do you plan to spend more or less time on affiliate marketing in 2016?

    In 2018's poll 37% of those responding said they expected to spend a lot more time than they did the year before. I'm curious how that will compare with the results of this year's poll.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichaelCorfman For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (15 January 2020), ddm (15 January 2020)

  3. #2
    ddm
    ddm is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    418
    Thanked 470 Times in 287 Posts

    Default

    more time.
    Dayjob (working for affils), plus side projects for retirement.

    #GoBigOrGoHome

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ddm For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (16 January 2020)

  5. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    I plan to spend a little more time than I did last year as there's more competition in our industry every year.

  6. #4
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    I would say a lot less time as I branch into non-gambling related industries.

  7. #5
    goals is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Definitely a lot more time and it's not just the business part, I just love this industry!!
    Τα πάντα για στοίχημα και livescores

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to goals For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (16 January 2020)

  9. #6
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    If you love what you do, time is the last issue to take care of. You just want to be more prepared for the future and to re-invest something in other projects.
    I always rememer what Koby Brayat was doing: getting to the hall ot 04:00 A.M, because he wanted to have 3-4 hours more for practicing and shooting, while others were still sleeping.

    Dare for more and just use the time right to spend it for things you love , makes you happy and in our case, brings some $$$(more or less
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  10. #7
    Juan Roman's Avatar
    Juan Roman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 263 Times in 184 Posts

    Default

    More time definitely. Started one side project last year as content writing agency remains our core business, but with said project getting off to a very good start, we'll focus more on affiliate marketing in 2020.

  11. #8
    Stefanjson's Avatar
    Stefanjson is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2020
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Since I have had a pause from affiliate marketing and now back in business I plan to spend a lot more time on it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stefanjson For This Useful Post:

    Robbie Billiams (22 March 2020)

  13. #9
    MyTradeCorner is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    March 2020
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Absolutely more. A lot of people sitting home these days.

  14. #10
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,161
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 746 Posts

    Default

    Had some project to work on and now with more time on our hands now is the time to pump it up and get lots more done.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  15. #11
    sportnestavnice is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2020
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Defenetly more time, nothing else to do

  16. #12
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    More and more time to spend.

    Obviously this virus is very hard to fight.

    Now the situation is much more interesting that in the previous 5-6 years :

    - many operators will be going down the drain.

    - sports affiliates going to the casino section , producing a lot of casino content, if they will have the resource for it.

    - Sports - I believe that it will take a lot of time for all the normals football, tennis and basket events to be back on the pitch , hall or whatever.

    - Belarus - the situation there with sports is ridiculous. The funny thing is most of the bookmakers I am having accounts with are sending free bets and some bonuses regarding the league in Belarus.

    - bet365 - yes, they are the best to promote , when THERE IS SPORTS. Their motto was the biggest offering on "LIVE SPORTS".

    - 1xbet - they are sending very good email for new promotions and conversion of players, who will try to find new way to make bets.

    - Paddy / Betfair and all the ****** UK bookies - stop sending spam emails about COVID 19 , I do not promore you for a long time. ( If anyone asks about Betway, very soon I will take them down - 2nd chance given, was just a waste of time

    - WH - moving to Income Access is the most terrible move they could do. I believe noone respect them anymore.

    - E- Sports - I am getting so much offers from different bookis, but they are not my types of bets.

    So affiliate marketing surprised us all.

    Now it is the time to show how flexible and smart we are.

    Good luck to all members of the forum in these interesting times!
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to drifter8 For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (31 March 2020)

  18. #13
    bitcoincasino is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2020
    Location
    London
    Posts
    57
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 19 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    We do not spend our time on affiliate marketing, we invest this time. Investing time today and tomorrow, to see results later on.
    But seriously guys, we need to be thankful for the fact we have online businesses, and the online sector looks like the only one who didn't got fatal kick from the Virus ( Which i refuse to share its name )

    Build more value in 2020, review more operators, payment methods, platforms, games, work to engage your communities online, develop and always think outside of the box. The Virus will be over sooner or later ( I hope sooner ) business remains.
    Bitcoin Casino Affiliates make money

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •