View Poll Results: Do you work less or more using AI?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter

    8 42.11%
  • Longer

    4 21.05%
  • The same

    7 36.84%
  • I do not use AI

    0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwblue View Post
    Claude is my preference, although I use it with Github CoPilot (which offers: GPT (all versions), Grok, Claude (all versions), and Gemini (all versions).
    Thank you for this idea. Honestly, I don't know why I didn't go for this option before; it suits me much better than paying for different tools separately.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  2. #22
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    I still use cursor has them all as well
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  3. #23
    kwblue's Avatar
    kwblue is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    432
    Thanked 702 Times in 283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allfreechips View Post
    I still use cursor has them all as well
    I'm so used to vsCode now. I understand that Cursor is built from VSCode and somewhat more powerful than Copilot based upon some reviews - but those reviews all seem older and Copilot has made some pretty strong updates.

    I might be interested, but I would really have to know how quickly you run out of 'credits' when programming. What I find with Github Copilot is that I can do quite a bit of coding. However- I'm on the 40/month plan. I've used Claude directly in VSCode and that damn this is great - but it is so rate-limited, that it makes programming a bit of a pain some days. You also have to watch with Claude because it plans more - which means it uses more credits. It will also do things in a manner that uses more credits (like individual replacements in files instead of a global grep).

    Have you tried both VSCode with an AI vs Cursor? What plan are you on with Cursor and do you run out of credits quickly?
    SlotsOnFire.com — Online Slots Database | 34,000+ Games, RTP & Reviews

  4. #24
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,632
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    With 20 a month plan i was pretty stable geting a month in using calude exclusively, lately i got into some more work and had to use auto for a bit then ended up paying 60 a month...
    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •