Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default Does anyone know anything about Bingo Hour?

    I have been promoting quite a few Bingo Sites which bring me in some small regular profits , but Bingo Hour won;t answer e-mails and you can't access their stats anymore. This of course happened as soon as I started making them some money , and then asked a simple query like "how do I read my stats?because they are very confusing?". If I can't get them to answer a simple e-mail - I'd hate to try and get a check out of them!!
    Has anyone had a sililar experience with them?

  2. #2
    GamblersHeaven is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    678
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    I have been experiencing the same problems for a couple of weeks now. I can't view any stats and e-mails either bounce or never get answered. I haven't earned enough to get a check yet, but I wonder if they would send it anyway.

  3. #3
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default Maybe its time to get rid of them

    Thanks Paul
    Now that I know that I'm not the only one - I am tempted to get rid of them.Of course one wonders if they don't deliberately do this in order to keep your players to themself!
    For what its worth I joined up with Astro Bingo a short while ago,and have noticed that they seem pretty sharp with their conversions AND responses to e-mails.
    I notice that you don't have them on your site.If you are interested here is the link:
    http://www.myaffiliateprogram.com/u/astro/b.asp?id=2504

  4. #4
    GamblersHeaven is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    678
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    I joined them a long while back, but just haven't had the time to add them to my site yet. I'm glad to hear they answer emails and convert well. I will have to get them up soon.

  5. #5
    glodge is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi guys,
    Just happened to be reading your thread. Now there is a new bingo
    site opened, no I do not have any affiliation with it

    http://www.bingotipi.com/

    From what I have heard they are a pretty tight outfit, but I have
    not had any personal experience with them.

    The software is powered by Dot Com Entertainment Group

    Best Regards

    glodge
    Gamblers Lodge, the essence of Gambling, Together we can reshape the industry standards.

  6. #6
    PhilF (ex-WhichBingo)'s Avatar
    PhilF (ex-WhichBingo) is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 173 Times in 88 Posts

    Default Contact at Bingo Hour

    Guys

    If you're still chasing Bingo Hour, I've got a contact there.

    Mail me and I'll give you his details.

    HTH


    BTW BingoTipi have gone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •