Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Epic fail

  1. #1
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default Epic fail

    So guys it's Friday and I always like to finish the week on a happy note..

    So I'm sharing with you my new favorite website www.epicfail.com,

    Here's one of my favorite pics :

    "Fashion Fail"
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ElaineGardiner For This Useful Post:

    LiveCasinoPartners (4 October 2010)

  3. #2
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Embed Photo: FAIL



    you should also check out failblog.org if you haven't already

  4. #3
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Wow, first time I've been to that site. I spent three hours and seen hundred's of "FAILS". I feel so much better about things! It's cyber catharsis at it's best.

  5. #4
    LuckyLizzy's Avatar
    LuckyLizzy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for sharing the hilarious site with us My brother is going to love it! I'm calling him right now. He really likes this kind of stuff.

  6. #5
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    Embed Photo: FAIL



    you should also check out failblog.org if you haven't already
    Was this an on purpose fail?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  7. #6
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    what? - the photo?

  8. #7
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    That was a photo fail for me lol, I have no idea where it went, here's another one for you :

    Edit :**Why do my pictures keep disappearing, does anyone know?**

    Last edited by ElaineGardiner; 5 October 2010 at 5:07 am.
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  9. #8
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    ReEmbed Photo: FAIL

  10. #9
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    I can't believe I'm failing at my own 'epic fail' thread
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  11. #10
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Perhaps FAIL x FAIL = EPIC WIN!


  12. #11
    CasinoTom's Avatar
    CasinoTom is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineGardiner View Post
    I can't believe I'm failing at my own 'epic fail' thread
    Don't be so hard on yourself, it's slowly turning into my most favourite thread ever

  13. #12
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoTom View Post
    Don't be so hard on yourself, it's slowly turning into my most favourite thread ever
    Agreed! Waiting to see how many attempts it takes before Elaine figures it out....
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  14. #13
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    Ok...last attempt...

    Teacher fail :

    Name:  teacher-fail-chair-blackboard.jpg
Views: 3744
Size:  136.5 KB
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  15. #14
    CasinoTom's Avatar
    CasinoTom is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Success! Although there is a part of me that is disappointed that a picture actually showed up this time...

  16. #15
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    Just for you Tom...

    Name:  elainefail.jpg
Views: 1624
Size:  90.8 KB

    I'm getting the hang of this now...
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  17. #16
    CasinoTom's Avatar
    CasinoTom is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 48 Times in 40 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineGardiner View Post
    Just for you Tom...
    Aw shucks, thanks!


  18. #17
    LuckyLizzy's Avatar
    LuckyLizzy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    love the ditto one I think i'll do this instead for Christmas to save me lots of work but put a smile on lots of faces!

    Now I will just have to move into a house next to someone who is an elaborate decorator.

  19. #18
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    what? - the photo?
    There was no photo... Thats why I asked
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  20. #19
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    I know there was no photo - that's why I posted: Embed Photo: FAIL

    Jeez, Renee - get with the program, already!

  21. #20
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    OK ok, my excuse is that I haven't slept for about 5 days..
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •