Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    celena is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,204 Times in 1,069 Posts

Oui, je sais bien, mais je pensai que bestPay reprenait Affcoins, qui appartient a Rome. Bref, c'est la berezina! lol

Redbush54 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Could this thread be pointed to Best Pay so they can respond on who owns who and has anyone received notification of any of this? I think its time that programs answer in public instead of issues being taken care of behind the scenes.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Redbush54 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (23 May 2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redbush54 View Post
    Could this thread be pointed to Best Pay so they can respond on who owns who and has anyone received notification of any of this? I think its time that programs answer in public instead of issues being taken care of behind the scenes.
    You're right Redbush. I asked 3 times the question to know if BestPay would pay commissions to "affcoins from $50 or stay on the old payment of $ 500 per month. I still await the answer.

Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,346 Times in 1,757 Posts

BPP was reluctant to publicly release any of this information, not wanting to get into a fight in the forums. After seeing the communications and chat logs I asked for their permission to share this in the thread. There are two sides to every story and I felt it was best to get all the info in the open and I promised to end any arguments about this issue. Firstly, payment has been send to JohnJohn24. I have received a copy of the wire details and the OP will confirm when the payment is received.

Secondly, I did want to point out some items about this issue:

The OP is tied to the ownership of another affiliate program.

Eurobenchmark management reached out to JohnJohn24 in the past and asked him for updating his payment details/bank information, since they were not able to send payments/funds to his bank account.

JohnJohn24 never replied/provided them with updated payment details, which was the main reason the former Eurobenchmark management simply could not sent him his payments.

John and Patrick of BPP offered them help to receive their payment, after the transition from Eurobenchmark to BestPay Partners.

Left out of the posted skype chats were the threats against BPP and their personnel, will share upon demand.

Communication did breakdown after a threat was received. but the OP is getting paid and once the funds are received I will mark the thread as resolved. I want to thank BestPay Partners for taking care of this even after receiving personal threats.

@celena I will get you an answer to your question.
    Last edited by Anthony; 23 May 2014 at 6:45 pm. Reason: removed personal attack quote
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

ocreditor (26 May 2014), Roulette Zeitung (25 May 2014)

Anthony is offline Affiliate Services
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,346 Times in 1,757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    You're right Redbush. I asked 3 times the question to know if BestPay would pay commissions to "affcoins from $50 or stay on the old payment of $ 500 per month. I still await the answer.

From John at BestPay:

General speaking there is a 500usd min. For any wire payment. If affiliates want to receive payments below 500usd we always offer them alternative payment methods such as neteller or moneybookers.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact John directly at john [at] bestpaypartners.net
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,915 Times in 4,991 Posts

Since neteller and moneybookers are NOT options for US Affiliates, it appears the incredibly high minimum payment threshold of $500 is the only option. Sadly a $500 minimum threshold is not very small affiliate friendly.

Thanks for taking the time to explain the position of BestPay, but they could have posted the same things, and if they are reluctant to address issues publicly, affiliates may also be reluctant to promote their group.

Rick
    Universal4

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (24 May 2014), ocreditor (26 May 2014), Redbush54 (23 May 2014)

Redbush54 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the info but could you provide info as far as who they control now. I did find an email from them concerning EuroFortune but nothing concerning Affcoins.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Anthony : From John at BestPay : General speaking there is a 500usd min. For any wire payment. If affiliates want to receive payments below 500usd we always offer them alternative payment methods such as neteller or moneybookers. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact John directly at john [at] bestpaypartners.net
    Many thanks Anthony for the answer

universal4 : Since neteller and moneybookers are NOT options for US Affiliates, it appears the incredibly high minimum payment threshold of $500 is the only option. Sadly a $500 minimum threshold is not very small affiliate friendly.
    Thanks for taking the time to explain the position of BestPay, but they could have posted the same things, and if they are reluctant to address issues publicly, affiliates may also be reluctant to promote their group.
    Even the Europeans were paid $500 per bank transfer.
    They did not pay with Neteller or otherwise. I never succeeds in making me pay less than $500
    When Rome leaves TopGame, I had $ 250 in my account, I have never been paid.
    I asked, they answered that I did not have $500, so I said "if there were 10,000 affiliated with $250, they were filled pockets"

-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,135 Times in 1,686 Posts

I'm a bit bothered as to why they (and Anthony) thought it was important to announce that the OP "is tied to the ownership of another affiliate program."

How is that relevant? If the group owes money, they owe money - period #theend

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

johnjohn24 (2 June 2014), Redbush54 (24 May 2014)

Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,688 Times in 2,951 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Sadly a $500 minimum threshold is not very small affiliate friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by celena
    Even the Europeans were paid $500 per bank transfer.
    $500?

Then you are well served with it, because the official reporting from Bestpay Partners is more worst...

PAYMENTS & REPORTS
    [...]
    1000$ Minimum Monthly for Wire transfer Payments
    Source: bestpaypartners.com/program

$1.000!?
    Publishing $1000 as wire payment minimum is really cocky!

On the German website the wire payment minimum is 1.000 Euro = $1.363 (Stand today)!

1000€ ist der monatliche Mindestbetrag für Banküberweisung
    Source: bestpaypartners.com/deutsch/partnerprogramm

And ... It's very strange, that I can't find anything about minimum payouts in the T&C. They can change it at any time, subject to whim.

Quote Originally Posted by celena
    so I said "if there were 10,000 affiliated with $250, they were filled pockets"
    A very interesting point.

Leopold

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Roulette Zeitung
    Publishing $1000 as wire payment minimum is really cocky!
    It is true that $ 1,000 is too high
    I made ​​a mistake, it was $ 500 for Neteller accounts with Rome partners. And they did the same with Affcoins.

Roulette Zeitung : And ... It's very strange, that I can't find anything about minimum payouts in the T&C. They can change it at any time, subject to whim.

Originally Posted by celena
    so I said "if there were 10,000 affiliated with $250, they were filled pockets"

A very interesting point.
    But yes, they did not pay below $500 on Neteller. Imagine what they have in their pocket? because I was not the only pfff. They refuse to pay me.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good evening,

as everybody knows, I am a very outgoing person. It's a pleasure for me to speak with people, calling them. I speak to everybody, with nice people, also with my first (ex-)wife, with straw men of former Platinum sponsors, with my pets, even with my neighbor and with extraterrestrials when they knocking on my door.

I called John from BestPay Partners half an hour ago to ask about payment times and some other things. He comes from Germany. It was a serious and nice call. Many question that came up, where answered.

The wrong details about minimum wire payments (my last post) are a human error and will be corrected shortly. John is everything, but not lazy or unprofessional. He picked up the phone to speak with me over 30 minutes after office!

He's telling the truth if he says, that he is working 16 hours/day and that should be appreciated. He said, that no typical quotas, are in the terms and for me there is no question: He's open for suggestions. No sign of ignorance. On the contrary!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    There are two sides to every story
    Indeed, and this is the reason, why the audience should no longer pay attention to this thread. Devote yourself to the good things in life.

Leopold

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

Anthony (27 May 2014), ocreditor (26 May 2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello,

I talk with them on Skype too

I had all the answers to my questions. They are nice

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to celena For This Useful Post:

Anthony (27 May 2014), Roulette Zeitung (27 May 2014)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by celena View Post
    I had all the answers to my questions. They are nice
    Yes, they are.
    Sometimes appearances are deceiving.
    I wish you a good time.

Leopold

-EOF-

johnjohn24 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Best pay toujours rien payé

Thanks

Default Bestpay partners close my account and don t pay my commissions

Hi,

be carefull with Bestpay, i had an issue with them a few weeks ago because they didn t accept to pay me my commissions, and by the way they never paid it, and now they just closed my account .... it s crazy how this john stern is a thief and all this organisation, it s like a mafia that belong to Rome... And all know Rome reputation .... Well never work with bestpay .... or you will loose money.

good luck

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello John,

Ils devaient te payer? Tu n'as pas recu la difference, meme avec le solde negatif?
    C'etait Eurofortune ton probleme, Bestpay a ete ferme aussi?

They had to pay you? You did not receive the difference, even with the negative balance?
    It was EuroFortune your problem, BestPay was closed too?

Thanks

oui ils n ont rien paye meme en comptant le negatif et ils m ont meme fermé mon compte alors que j etais en positif sur le mois de mai ... de vrais voleur et il disait a anthony le moderateur de gpwa qu il me payerait ... c est honteux
    Last edited by johnjohn24; 2 June 2014 at 2:15 pm.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohn24 View Post
    oui ils n ont rien paye meme en comptant le negatif et ils m ont meme fermé mon compte alors que j etais en positif sur le mois de mai ... de vrais voleur et il disait a anthony le moderateur de gpwa qu il me payerait ... c est honteux
    GPWA is no madhouse. This forum is an English speaking forum primary. So this area as most other areas is an English speaking area, and most readers don't speak French.

We have had a trolling thread these days, and now the 2nd one is open. There is absolutely no value for the readers. It would be the same if I open a thread in Esperanto in this area or sing German folk songs and publish the audio files here. Believe me, you don't want to hear it!

What Celena is doing, is correct. She translated her French comments. But, ...

The same pattern with the other troll thread. 1st post: Title English, some English content, 2nd post: French only ...

If I am right, then...

Here is the French area:
    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/programme...os-french.html

And not here!

Not to mention the fact that the home truth...

"it s like a mafia"

Look who's talking.

Celena,

not every rideshare opportunity is the right one.

Leopold
    Last edited by Roulette Zeitung; 2 June 2014 at 7:47 am.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you for merging the two threads together.

Leopold

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast