noblewriter is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default facebook for my forex affilaite marketing?

Hi

I have been using facebook to market my forex affilliate marketing. Unfortunately there has been low output. What am I not doing right?

Thanks

Hey can you send us examples?
    Do you mean Facebook advertising or organic SMO.

F-L-C is offline Private Member
    Thanks

FXMonster is offline New Member
    Thanks

I think you can promote your products in relevant FB groups. You can find people interested in what you are talking about. This is the key to success.

Andrey Media Seller is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I was using a social network similar to Facebook in Russia and some nearby countries. The output from there was quite good, however on CPL terms. I didn't try it on Revshare or CPA.

Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 675 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey Media Seller View Post
    I was using a social network similar to Facebook in Russia and some nearby countries.
    vk.com ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post
    vk.com ?
    Definitely, vk.com may bring a huge number of leads daily. The quality is quite ok, or slightly worse, then ok. I've been using one more network as well - fotostrana.ru. The cost of each conversion is quite high (5-9$), but the quality is somehow much better, then the vk.com.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrey Media Seller For This Useful Post:

Moonlight Cat (16 April 2013)

cristi1234 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Andrey Media Seller View Post
    Definitely, vk.com may bring a huge number of leads daily. The quality is quite ok, or slightly worse, then ok. I've been using one more network as well - fotostrana.ru. The cost of each conversion is quite high (5-9$), but the quality is somehow much better, then the vk.com.
    hello
    you are affiliate with payment CPL?
    IS INTERESTING , but no more company offer CPL
    what is value (payment CPL?) ,CAN YOU nominalizate few forex or binary that pay CPL?
    I WORK WITH CPA (200 , 250, 350 usd/sale), cpl probable is 10 or 20 usd/lead

cristi1234 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

if broker pay per lead , and you have 100 leads and 0 conversion (real trader depositor) , that is not ok for them

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cristi1234 View Post
    if broker pay per lead , and you have 100 leads and 0 conversion (real trader depositor) , that is not ok for them
    Definitely. That is why I won't advise to use vk.com traffic anymore. The average price for a lead there is 7 - 15 USD, but very often it occurs that there is no any one FTD out of 300 proper leads, and that is really strange.

The quality of each lead depends on the approach of accounting managers as well. For example, I've made a registration at bForex (it was test conversion) and I got contacted the other day and I was nearly persuaded to start trading. And then I've tried something else, I don't remember exactly the title, and I was contacted in a week, when I've already forgot about my registration.

prymix is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hi,

My target is sport bettors but could anybody tell me is it worthy to work with forex and all this kind of staff? Comparing to sport betting of course.

Przemek
    www.typerbook.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prymix View Post
    Hi,

My target is sport bettors but could anybody tell me is it worthy to work with forex and all this kind of staff? Comparing to sport betting of course.

Przemek
    www.typerbook.com
    You see, as far as I'm concerned the betting or gambling traffic is not that target oriented, it may even convert well on filehosting websites, and for forex / binary this is completely different. The audience should be really targeted here, so without the targeted traffic you won't generate any lead or FTD. The only area, where forex somewhy converts on almost any vertical is GCC countries area.

So forex is worth a try, but only if you have a proper traffic for it.

prymix is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Surely I do not have traffic, but have got couple of sport bettors (on my site www.typerbook.com) whom are oriented on exchange as well. They are quite "big" punters, usually around 40-50 years old. They asked me if there is a possibility to create a website on the base of typerbook (translation is like bettorbook or punterbook), but about exchange and all this kind of staff. That is why I am asking.
    They know subject very well and maybe would make some traffic in the future. Of course with my help. Actually sport betting is going very well and I am not sure if is a sense to force myself to next trade.
    Hmm, let's say I have got 300 u/u daily and 10 players registered from my website whom each rollover is for example 5000 euro daily. How much money can I earn?