-
10 September 2018, 11:27 am
#1
Few newbie questions , please help
Hello, I`m not new in the affiliate marketing. I have a site with free and paid football predictions. After I read a lot, I want to jump into casino affiliate marketing but still have a few questions. Any answer will be appreciated!
I made a long time plan including niche, keywords, domain, web design, content, SEO etc. Now I`m building a website for live dealers casinos. I`m planning to promote 5 UK and 5 US casino with live dealers! I have some picks but want some recommendations from you guys! Here is coming my first questions - I saw a few other threads ppl asking advice for some good and thrust US and UK casinos, and many of the answers are to look at some affiliate companies. Why to use his services when I can contact directly with the casino I chose? What more they can offer me?
Thank you guys and sorry for my English. Good luck!
-
-
10 September 2018, 5:49 pm
#2
For US operators
Deckmedia and Mainstreet
Rick
Universal4
-
The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:
Cash Bonus (10 September 2018)
-
11 September 2018, 8:42 pm
#3
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules