Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    i-love-bingo's Avatar
    i-love-bingo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2008
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Email has now been sent - Waiting for action

    I have now sent them an email and will put my Sollicitors in the loop if our image(s) are not removed from his site.

    Will post the outcome.

  2. #22
    i-love-bingo's Avatar
    i-love-bingo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2008
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Our Image has now been removed

    Quick action taken by them, our image(s) has now been removed.

    I strongly suggest that you all go through his site to ensure that nothing has been stolen.

  3. #23
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default congrats!

    Hey Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!

  4. #24
    MartyDavis's Avatar
    MartyDavis is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts

    Default It's tough!

    It's not easy and it's not for everyone...I left the industry for over 3 years and took a stab at becoming an affiliate in the weight loss arena and the amount of time and energy it takes to write original content and stay current with SEO trends was daunting...for me anyway.

    I had to get back to what I knew how to best, work with affiliates not be one LOL! Tough racket is all I can say and I have nothing but respect and admiration for the guys out there doing the deal for real.

    I can certainly understand the animosity revolving around this issue, it's debilitating to watch someone else trying to take a huge short cut after all the time one spends to legitimately rank their own network.

    Cheers,

    Marty Davis
    Gambling Wages
    Sr. Marketing Manager

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MartyDavis For This Useful Post:

    FictionNet (3 September 2010)

  6. #25
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I really liked your words, Marty - hope you don't mind but I posted them here:
    http://www.affiliates4u.com/forums/a...oody-hard.html

  7. #26
    MartyDavis's Avatar
    MartyDavis is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by FictionNet View Post
    I really liked your words, Marty - hope you don't mind but I posted them here:
    http://www.affiliates4u.com/forums/a...oody-hard.html
    Very nice post, I'm glad you got something positive out of my post and it is very true, making money in this business is like losing weight if you don't put in the work you won't get the results!<O</O

    Cheers,

    Marty

  8. #27
    LuckyLizzy's Avatar
    LuckyLizzy is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    366
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    I can't see the work that this guy copied. Has everything already been fixed? Were the articles word for word? The two Ruby Bingo pages look totally different to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •