-
fortuneaffiliates.com
-
-
Try promoting Desert Dollar, Vegas Towers and Fortune Room, as well as the poker rooms. They make me nice money.
The other ones are being boycotted since they use predatory ads and steal your customers.
Doesn't matter much to boycott them, lots of nice microgaming casinos out there to promote, and like I said, the three casinos above plus the poker are good to promote.
-
-
But, if you promote those three, your players will probably end up at one of the scumware casinos anyway, due to the cross marketing. I refuse to promote any of them until they are all clean.
-
-
That is a very good point Randy, and given all the nice microgaming programs out there, there is no reason to take any risks with predatory ads.
I am not aware though of any cross marketing going on there.
-
-
Fortune Lounge is the main link to all the Fortune sites and that link is on all of their sites (cross marketing).
In addition, Fortune is so highly saturated that it will take you a tremendous amount of traffic in order to see any type of profit.
As the others suggested, there are a lot more Microgaming casinos out there to promote with a better opportunity to see some income.
-
-
What is that?
Desert Dollar, Vegas Towers and Fortune Room
Is that part of fortuneaffiliates.com
-
-
Oh yes they are
I just check. For me, only desert dollar work though.
Also, I have 19 account but only 2 real account purchasing. Also my earning seems to go up and down rather than just up.
Do they send cheques? That's what I want to know
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules