Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    Smoking's Avatar
    Smoking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 157 Times in 136 Posts

    Default

    Just re added 2 of my sites . Will see if they show up!


    Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
    Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
    Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site

  2. #22
    hakank is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 81 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    I don't know if you got the automated email from the script, but they're approved.

    /Hakan

  3. #23
    Smoking's Avatar
    Smoking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 157 Times in 136 Posts

    Default

    all approved Thanks

    What i noticed is this time is I received an email and also a email conformation for each 1

    Thanks again


    Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
    Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
    Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site

  4. #24
    RBS's Avatar
    RBS
    RBS is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hakank View Post
    Since I check the pendings links twice a day I don't miss any.

    Are you sure you added your link correctly? I haven't seen any new links in over a week.

    /Hakan

    Alright, i have made the submission again


    I am pretty sure i added it correctly and i saw "link submitted. Submit another link" in text ! And i also added a post here last time

  5. #25
    RBS's Avatar
    RBS
    RBS is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 66 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    That was fast

    My site is added now, thanks !

    I don´t know what happened last time, but no hard feelings

  6. #26
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    THANK YOU , I submitted 1 site
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  7. #27
    Colossal is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    just want to point out a spelling error on your homepage

    Sites who links back are rewieved first!
    (All backlinks are optional)

    I'm guessing you meant "reviewed"

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Colossal For This Useful Post:

    hakank (9 August 2010)

  9. #28
    hakank is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 81 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RBS View Post
    That was fast

    My site is added now, thanks !

    I don´t know what happened last time, but no hard feelings
    Your welcome!

    Since neither you or I got an email the last time it might have been som error there. I can't see any duplicates in the database and now it seems to work again.

    /Hakan

  10. #29
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Found another code error.

    The link to read more about the site listed has: Read &nbps More

  11. #30
    hakank is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 81 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    Found another code error.

    The link to read more about the site listed has: Read &nbps More
    I have seen that to, but I can't find it in the template.
    If I change template it disappears..

    But I'm not giving up yet

    /Hakan

  12. #31
    isobelshaw is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the good job for the share a gambling directory link here..This link very useful for us regarding game related directory used for SEO..

  13. #32
    zensc's Avatar
    zensc is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    submitted, awaiting for approval! Thanks in advance..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •