Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39
  1. #21
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Before I stop bombarding the wonderful world of GPWA with this thread I thought I'd do one last call for anyone who missed it.

    The offer is still open and we have 6 GPWA members on board enjoying Stats Remote let me know if you have any Q's or want to join up.

    Thanks,
    Dave

  2. #22
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Hi Dave, Do you have any slots left for a lowly affiliate to bite on your offer? I am in the process of a major redo and might have a space for you all.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  3. #23
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Hi Dave, Do you have any slots left for a lowly affiliate to bite on your offer? I am in the process of a major redo and might have a space for you all.
    Hi Chips, it would be an absolute pleasure to have you on board with this promo. Send me an email at david@castlecasino.com or send me a PM here and we'll take it further

  4. #24
    rknuppel's Avatar
    rknuppel is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked 47 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    I'm interested. Email being sent.

    Knup
    "Sports Data + Custom Code + AI"
    Coded Content is your solution for sports smart content. Are you looking for a cheaper scalable solution to the day to day content grind in the sports industry? DM me to setup a free demo and learn how Coded Content can help.

  5. #25
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Knup, I've responded to your email

  6. #26
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Thanks Dave. Email sent up to you.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  7. #27
    jakhrat is offline New Member
    Join Date
    November 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Can new members sign up?

  8. #28
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Of course, your email has been replied to jakhrat

  9. #29
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    I see that the promotion is still available on the website, so I'd like to get on it if it's possible.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to xecutable For This Useful Post:

    davemerry (25 January 2012)

  11. #30
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Hi Mikto, of course it is still open - I've sent you an email and set you up with an account!

    If anyone else wants to discuss please just send me a PM or email via david@castlecasino.com .

    Cheers

  12. #31
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    A very innovative promotion - kudos to Dave

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to SlotsAff For This Useful Post:

    davemerry (25 January 2012)

  14. #32
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotsAff View Post
    A very innovative promotion - kudos to Dave
    Cheers SlotsAff

    As a general note to anyone considering, this promotion is still very much open.

    Cheers,
    Dave

  15. #33
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    I hate to revive an old thread, but thought I'd point out a quick article I just read on StatsRemote from John at Gaffg. This explains the basics of the software for anyone who is interested

    http://gaffg.com/blog/statsremote-re...or-affiliates/

  16. #34
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    This will help you overcome, the stats checking addiction, that I know many of the newcomers have, guaranteed! Not to mention that with a few websites and 2-3 accounts per book, it can become hectic using 3 different browsers to keep you logged or logon logoff each time with 1 browser.

    The default view of the program is a bit confusing for me at least, so I have simplified it to this: clicks hits and $$$

    Basically that's all I need to know, clicks, sales (deposits), $$ made. I'd like to express my gratitude to Castle Affiliates for providing a subscription for free in an exchange for exposure. I believe it's quite a valuable promotion. Thanks Dave.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to xecutable For This Useful Post:

    davemerry (4 May 2012)

  18. #35
    Gamb is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 23 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Dave added you to skype.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamb For This Useful Post:

    davemerry (4 May 2012)

  20. #36
    lowrisk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 180 Times in 132 Posts

    Default

    Great promotion!!!!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to lowrisk For This Useful Post:

    davemerry (4 May 2012)

  22. #37
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xecutable View Post
    This will help you overcome, the stats checking addiction, that I know many of the newcomers have, guaranteed! Not to mention that with a few websites and 2-3 accounts per book, it can become hectic using 3 different browsers to keep you logged or logon logoff each time with 1 browser.

    The default view of the program is a bit confusing for me at least, so I have simplified it to this: clicks hits and $$$

    Basically that's all I need to know, clicks, sales (deposits), $$ made. I'd like to express my gratitude to Castle Affiliates for providing a subscription for free in an exchange for exposure. I believe it's quite a valuable promotion. Thanks Dave.
    It's funny because I advise everyone not to check the stats all the time, but I can't help but do it myself for the most active ones. Stats Remote gives me an overall indicator, and I'll dive deeper into the ones which have moved massively to find out more

    Thanks a lot for vouching Mikto, appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamb View Post
    Dave added you to skype.
    Thanks - accepted

    Quote Originally Posted by lowrisk View Post
    Great promotion!!!!
    Cheers Ryan

  23. #38
    Lucky Bob's Avatar
    Lucky Bob is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Location
    Niagara Falls area - Canada
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 34 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Hi Dave,
    I sent you a PM. 2 new sites going live soon. It'll be a little bit until I see much traffic but I'd love to get on-board with the promo - even if we wait before starting me on the StatsRemote deal.

    Thanks and cheers,

    Bob

  24. #39
    ruhijain is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Affiliate marketing services

    The StatsRemote is one of the best way to conform the stats of programs that are affiliate and also PPC search engines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •