Hi all!
I`m starting the day (08:15 am in Chile) very happy cause of my 26º birthday. I`m gonna celebrate it tomorrow in a Karaoke Pub, hope I wake up next day to go to the work!
Regards!!!
Hi all!
I`m starting the day (08:15 am in Chile) very happy cause of my 26º birthday. I`m gonna celebrate it tomorrow in a Karaoke Pub, hope I wake up next day to go to the work!
Regards!!!
Nicolas O., Online Casino Expert for Chile
Happy Birthday!!
![]()
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Congrats Nico - all the best![]()
Happy Birthday and good luck getting to work!![]()
Happy birthday Nico and happy first GPWA anniversary too.
Terry - The Pokerkeep
President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union
Casino Affiliate Programs
Affiliate Resources
Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist
Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Nico!
Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
C.E.M. Joad
Best Wishes
Amy
Happy birthday and anniversary!
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
Happy birthday dude and may there be many more!
Hope you landed a couple of players on this special day.
Cass,
Internet casinos
Have a Great Birthday Nico!
hey nico happy birthday!! que la pases muy bien en el karaoke! Felicidades!![]()
Feliz Cumple Nico!![]()
Hope you have a great birthday!!!!
Mel - Affiliate Account Manager
mel@marketmediacenter.com
Happy birthday!![]()
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Happy birthday & anniversary Nico![]()
Head of Client Services | TAG Media
Hi!
Thank u everybody!!!
What a bad luck, I got sick and I can`t celebrate my birthday, Karaoke party will be moved to the next week. I could`t go to the office...
Nicolas O., Online Casino Expert for Chile
Hangover???![]()