Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Fun Stuff

  1. #1
    yervand is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Porto
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default Fun Stuff

    Just to share something with other affiliates. On my site, I added some funny Youtube videos which are all related to gambling in some way. I added this section to create some stickiness as well as entertainment to the site (apostar-online.net).

    If anyone has any other similar type of suggestions let me know or you want to copy the idea, go ahead.

    I did try sticking the original music video of "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga, but the link on was discontinued (probably for copyright protection).

  2. #2
    raphnix's Avatar
    raphnix is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    464
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 68 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    I suggest uploading your original video, maybe a tutorial or some flash movie to avoid copyright issue. It can also help label your promotions as unique.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to raphnix For This Useful Post:

    yervand (16 June 2009)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •