Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default General Good Stuff

    I came across this page tonight and thought it was one of the most useful I've seen, apart from the Viagra link at the bottom of the page. Something for everyone so why not share it.

    xxhttp://www.devlisting.com/

  2. #2
    rob3786 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    373
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    What a great site! Thanks for sharing really helped alot!
    Jackpot Avenue- www.jackpotavenue.com

  3. #3
    villa10 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doolally View Post
    , apart from the Viagra link at the bottom of the page. /
    Good Stuff. Thanks for sharing.

    On the Viagra link.
    Really odd. This is one the websites of the edu/org gang hacking 1000's of keywords in Google for the pharmacy industry.
    I can't understand how a site like this is linking to this crap.

  4. #4
    Fergie's Avatar
    Fergie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    500
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 165 Times in 96 Posts

    Default

    Great find. Thanks for sharing!

    I don't see the viagra link - perhaps they took it down.

  5. #5
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    Fergie, the link is still there at the bottom of the CMS section if you want any.

  6. #6
    Paolino's Avatar
    Paolino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Posts
    2,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for sharing this Doolally, there are a lot of interesting links
    -----------------------------------------
    Paolo

    Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
    I sell Cheap Web Hosting.

  7. #7
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Really good site!... Thanks for sharing...

  8. #8
    Amateur's Avatar
    Amateur is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    3,771
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 145 Times in 86 Posts

    Default

    That is a good list site. I looked through a couple of the free photo sites, and I'll have a place to go later for other things.

    I didn't see the viagra either. However, if I ever need to know where to get it, I only have to go to my junk mail folder!
    Amateur
    "Lifting as we climb" - NACWC
    "...the universe has no edge and no center..."
    "If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning" - Jennifer Crusie
    "Common Sense is not so common." - Voltaire
    TheAPage.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •