Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    PaulEchere's Avatar
    PaulEchere is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2020
    Posts
    731
    Thanks
    70
    Thanked 230 Times in 179 Posts

    Default Good JSON-LD plugin?

    Hey,

    I'm currently moving my website over to WP and was looking into different SEO plugins. So far only read reviews and researched features. One of the features I am looking to have is the ability to simply pase json-ld code I created myself instead of having it generated by a plugin. Does Yoast have this? From videos and articles it's not quite clear. Or perhaps there's some other better option to do this?

  2. #2
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Assume you mean schema on each page, but guess it could be anything that you want to inject into headers etc.

    I don't think Yoast or any of the others are the answer, I use SOGO Add Script Header Footer..it does the job and doesn't seem to have any hidden problems

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to chaumi For This Useful Post:

    PaulEchere (30 March 2021)

  4. #3
    cgjapan is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2021
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I've used Header Footer Code Manager plugin before to do this. You can create instances of code you want to add into the header and specify which pages you want it to be added to via the dashboard. Pretty simple to use.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •