Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: GPWA spam

  1. #1
    codename is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2005
    Location
    Pasig
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Post GPWA spam

    hey GPWA folks, did you know that the GPWA newsletter always ends up in my BULK MAIL folder? No matter how much I click and tell Yahoo that your newsletter is "NOT SPAM" = it keeps on ending up there.

    I wonder how many people using Yahoo are also subscribed to GPWA and not receiving the newsletter.

    maybe check with your e-mail newsletter provider.

    that's all, just an FYI.

  2. #2
    CityGuard's Avatar
    CityGuard is offline Former GPWA Program Manager
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    3,774
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 673 Times in 393 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the heads up CodeName. Michael has pass the info onto our techies and they're looking into what we can do to resolve this.
    I have left the industry and earned a law degree at Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law. Here are ways to stay in touch with me:
    > Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StevenCorfman
    > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevencorfman/
    > Skype: StevenCorfman
    > Phone: +1 617 785 9324

    Inquiries intended for an administrator or staff member can be directed to Anthony Telesca through the forum (username Anthony) or to the general contact address manager AT gpwa DOT org.

  3. #3
    codename is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2005
    Location
    Pasig
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuard View Post
    Thanks for the heads up CodeName. Michael has pass the info onto our techies and they're looking into what we can do to resolve this.
    np Cityguard. Now, if only one of my really nice sites can get GPWA certified...


  4. #4
    citytech is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by codename View Post
    hey GPWA folks, did you know that the GPWA newsletter always ends up in my BULK MAIL folder? No matter how much I click and tell Yahoo that your newsletter is "NOT SPAM" = it keeps on ending up there.

    I wonder how many people using Yahoo are also subscribed to GPWA and not receiving the newsletter.

    maybe check with your e-mail newsletter provider.

    that's all, just an FYI.
    Hello Code Name,

    Could you please send along the email in question (ns@accessway.net) as an attachment complete with headers so that we may examine it to determine why it is being flagged as spam?

    Thank you,

    CityTech

  5. #5
    WinYourWayKyle is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2005
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    578
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 42 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Actually, I have the same problem with Gmail. I have marked the "GPWA Times" newsletter that I get as "not spam", and it still goes into my bulk forder (spam).... Just thought that I would pass that information on.... Maybe someone could look into it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •