mickyfu is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default GVC Requesting Documents - Again!

GVC look like they plan on scamming more affiliates soon by requesting documents. Just in case you missed this email and actually care about the pennies GVC have left you with, here is their email. Despite the fact that they already have this information about me.

Dear Affiliate,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for being part of our Affiliate program.

As Entain Group wants to meet the highest transparency standards and comply with market regulatory requirements, we are required to apply verification procedures to confirm the identity of our Affiliates.

We are currently processing documents for our most trusted Affiliates.

The requested documents you will have to provide are:
    For individuals:
    Copy of your ID (Government issued ID card or Passport);
    Proof of Address dated within the last 3 months (this can be a utility bill such as Electricity Bill/Water Bill/Telephone bill etc.).
    Supplier Due Diligence form (Attached).

For Companies:
    Certificate of Incorporation;
    Supplier Due Diligence form (Attached).

Please provide the above documents within 30 days.

Please be aware that is a mandatory step for us in order to be able to verify your account and being able to maintain our business relationship.

We kindly ask that you to make sure that your account details are up-to-date and match the documents before sending then. If any of your account(s) information requires change, then you can confirm those changes by replying to this email.

For any queries or support please feel free to contact us via email at compliance@entainpartners.com, or contact your dedicated Account Manager.

Thanks and Regards,
    Entain Affiliate Team

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mickyfu For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (19 April 2021), ocreditor (3 May 2021), universal4 (20 March 2021)

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,145 Times in 1,746 Posts

They sent me that request already 5x after they closed my account (and they had everything many times sent b4) and I asked them to erase my data.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

Jambo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

They requested these documents already last year from everybody.
    https://www.yourpokerdream.com/

- Contact us if you are looking for fantastic Sub-Affiliate Deals at GGPoker/Natural8/iPoker/Unibet or the WPN Network-

RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 Times in 841 Posts

Yep they already requested these things.

Also, the email I received did not have any attachments, so I don't have the 'Supplier Due Diligence form (Attached)'

Did anyone else's email not have the attachment?

Proper cowboys.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    Yep they already requested these things.

Also, the email I received did not have any attachments, so I don't have the 'Supplier Due Diligence form (Attached)'

Did anyone else's email not have the attachment?

Proper cowboys.
    Same here no attachment. They sent a follow up email telling me I had till the 16th of April to send requested documents. I'm not sending anything, I'm happy for them.to close my last remaining account and thieve the 800 a month they have left me with.

I like the way they refer to me as one of their "most trusted affiliates". LOL at 800 a month after theft, I must be really up there with the big payers to the GVC pockets.
    Last edited by mickyfu; 19 April 2021 at 2:08 pm.

RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 Times in 841 Posts

Obviously the non-attachment is a further **** up or a ploy depending how suspicious you are of their motives.

I just see hurdles, keep cutting the number of small/medium affiliates down bit by bit.

Thanks

Right now I got during one day the request of documents and also announcement that because I did not give them the docs, they are closing my account (which was closed 2-3 years ago).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    Obviously the non-attachment is a further **** up or a ploy depending how suspicious you are of their motives.
    Their motives? I'd trust a gambling / heroin addict with my money before the GVC parasites. Their business is designed around sucking the blood out of businesses below them. They take food out of children's mouths and destroy small businesses just so some parasite at the top can have a few more quid held in his bank.

This is just one of the many scams they have got going to take from the little people.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mickyfu For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (19 April 2021), PokCas (20 April 2021), rmeeuwsen (19 April 2021)

Thanks

I have just recieved my termination letter from GVC.

AussieDave is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,815 Times in 1,029 Posts

IF the lose of revenue isn't your King's Ransom... Do what I did to some programs, and made identical KYC requests. The crap excuses, and the couple of back-n-forth emails, were well worth the loss of these chump-change accounts, for the entertainment value, provided
    ---
    Compliance: a code word for control

---
    Do the right thing, even when no one is looking. It's called integrity.
    ---

It's your right to be treated honestly: fairness for all igaming affiliates - doch.news

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mickyfu View Post
    I have just recieved my termination letter from GVC.
    Do not worry. You will probably keep receiving your KYC requests forever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Do not worry. You will probably keep receiving your KYC requests forever.
    Then they will be following 888 with a complaint to the ICO for failing to remove my details. My details that I have requested being removed on numerous occasions yet they still continuously spam my email.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Then they will be following 888 with a complaint to the ICO for failing to remove my details. My details that I have requested being removed on numerous occasions yet they still continuously spam my email.
    You've been in the industry long enough, to know, it runs on two (2) sets of rules... One (1) for affiliates, the other for programs etc.
    ---

---
    ---

It's your right to be treated honestly: fairness for all igaming affiliates - doch.news

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDave View Post
    You've been in the industry long enough, to know, it runs on two (2) sets of rules... One (1) for affiliates, the other for programs etc.
    I'm not too sure what you mean by this. However I don't think affiliate programs (No matter how big) can continuously break the rules of the data protection act / GDPR. I have countless amounts of emails from 888 and my response to them (cc'ed in) to all their departments, and requested my personal details removed from their company. They have no rights to hold my details and continuously spam my emails with threats of what they will and won't do.

Also I have nothing to lose. They already stole anything of worth. A complaint to the ICO takes seconds of my time. With or without results it means little to me.

I believe the ICO has very little to do with the support of affiliate programs. Like the UKGC they have their own agenda. The business of the ICO revolves around fining companies that don't conform with their victimless crime agenda.
    Last edited by mickyfu; 26 April 2021 at 6:43 pm.

crowngate is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Docs have been resent, never nice logging in seeing your balance 5x less then it should be.

Thanks

And one more thing about data abuse which I'm sure you are aware of, which has 100% been used / abused by GVC employees and 888 employees. Is the fact that affiliate managers have left such companies to work for new companies that have contacted me via my personal details.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

And one more thing about data abuse which I'm sure you are aware of, which has 100% been used / abused by GVC employees and 888 employees. Is the fact that affiliate managers have left such companies to work for new companies that have contacted me via my personal details.
    Unlike the majority of other industries (online or not) these days, ours, is still not held accountable for actions such as data theft and other unethical acts. Sure the UKGC etc., fine operators, but affiliates are STILL left blowing in the wind. For affiliates, It's STILL mostly the 'Wild West' for us!

I've used this example before, so I'll reiterating it once more...

Before the Teamsters (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...d_of_Teamsters) individual truckies (drivers) were basically treated like cr#p. It wasn't until they stood shoulder to shoulder, and said enough is enough, that changes happened.

I'm not saying we need a union. Then again, maybe we do. Whatever could, or should be established, hasn't been, and needs to be if we (affiliates) are to stand any hope of fair treatment going forward.

Places like the GPWA/AGD etc., etc., are are fine to chat about issues, and seek other related info and help, but frankly, they all have one (1) major flaw, that is, because of their paid sponsorships etc., they hold conflicts of interest, which can, and has in some instances, lead to not maintain an impartial stance, as they should.

https://doch.news/
    Sure, we can post warnings to gambling affiliate forums. However, more often than not, member’s welfare takes a back seat to paid sponsors money. The sad, sober truth is, affiliate forum sponsorship money holds the forum or organisational host hostage. Then, the forum owners and admin serve their master, rather than stepping up and defending the affiliates they’ve sworn to protect.
    A few years back now, but every few months we may have heard of the occasional program/venue going rogue. Now, Hardly a week goes by without some affiliate or player being shafted. With all due respect to an affiliate reading this, when is enough, enough. And how many more pages of threads/posts will it take for people to see the light...
    ---

---
    ---

Thanks

I'm not saying we need a union. Then again, maybe we do. Whatever could, or should be established, hasn't been, and needs to be if we (affiliates) are to stand any hope of fair treatment going forward.
    Never going to happen is it, because generally most affiliate programs cull their affiliates bit by bit (apart from Sky). So the people left with their accounts don't care about the culled affiliates till it affects them. Then you get affiliates who have been robbed blind by the likes of Foxy Bingo and they run back to them on their "new" platform. No wonder affiliates keep getting mugged off.

The sad part is these days it seems to be the norm. From my experience it seems to have become far more popular since Sky thieved millions upon millions. I wonder how many people would run back to Sky now? My guess is a very lot. You only have to check the search results for Foxy Bingo to prove this.

Sky Vegas seem to have backtracked on their reason for ditching affiliates, seem to have far more affiliates that the five chosen ones now.

Romain Feriolo is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I was also repeatedly asked to send the documents, but I just ignored them. GVC is a bad company!