Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Chalkie's Avatar
    Chalkie is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    West Bromwich UK
    Posts
    1,991
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 580 Times in 393 Posts

    Default Happily married?

    I was happy. I was happy. My girlfriend and me were dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.


    My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!


    There was only one thing that bothering me, quite a lot indeed, and that was my mother-in-law to be.She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, who sometimes flirted with me, quite obviously too, and made me feel uncomfortable.

    One day, she called me and asked me to come over, to check the invitations. So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me, that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she can't overcome. So before I get married and commit my life to her daughter, she wants to make love to me just once.

    What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

    So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it just come and get me.

    I just watched her delicious behind as she went up the stairs.












    I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door...


    I opened it, and stepped out of the house.


    Her husband was standing outside, and with tears in his eyes, hugged me and said, we are very happy and pleased, you have passed our little test. We couldn't have asked for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.



    Lesson learned: Always keep your condoms in your car.
    Paul

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    GAU - Gambling Afilliates Union


    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

    Winston Churchill

    Please sign this petition if you live in the UK or are an ex-pat Do not let any more children die for no reason

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chalkie For This Useful Post:

    AmCan (31 July 2009), Daera (31 July 2009), giggles7p (31 July 2009), hazo (4 August 2009)

  3. #2
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Good one... lesson learned.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  4. #3
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Is that a true story? LOL

    Steve

  5. #4
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    Hahahahahahaah!

    One question......What if the "girl" was the one being tested by the soon to be father in-law? hehe
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  6. #5
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giggles7p View Post
    Hahahahahahaah!

    One question......What if the "girl" was the one being tested by the soon to be father in-law? hehe
    ??Always keep your diaphragm in the car??
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  7. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I think that moral is never have sex with a man who's old enough to be your father or something... ?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  8. #7
    Sohila is offline New Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    So what if u get the same offer after u've married her daughter...would u take it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •