websitedesign is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Having a problem with creating a facebook AD

Hello, I have a problem with facebook with forex traffic.

When I am trying to create my a directly on brokers pages, facebook was blocking my account. So I decided to change my strategy and created a site on BO brokers in order to redirect users on my review. As for example OptionWeb or 24Option. The site is french (for french traffic, targeted on french men 18 - 45 with gambling interests).

But facebook still blocking my acc for "suscpiscous reasons" . Do you have an idea how to avoid it please?

P.S Of course I cleaned cookies, changed proxy and payments methods for each account

GolferJoe is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hi, have had quite a few issues with approval for some recent Facebook ads over the past couple days. I've finally come out at the other end after lots of tweaking and changing my ad.

Can you send a screenshot of your ad (in preview mode)? I'm happy to take a look

elit_poker is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Send links to look

WagerJoint is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by websitedesign View Post
    Hello, I have a problem with facebook with forex traffic.

When I am trying to create my a directly on brokers pages, facebook was blocking my account. So I decided to change my strategy and created a site on BO brokers in order to redirect users on my review. As for example OptionWeb or 24Option. The site is french (for french traffic, targeted on french men 18 - 45 with gambling interests).

But facebook still blocking my acc for "suscpiscous reasons" . Do you have an idea how to avoid it please?

P.S Of course I cleaned cookies, changed proxy and payments methods for each account
    I stopped advertising on FB a long time ago. But a few things:
    1. They will see your account as a duplicate device even if you clear your cookies
    2. Proxies are a huge red flag. They detect this and block your account for "suspicious reasons"
    3. Prepaid cards also raise a red flag with facebook.

canaryjohn is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I actually posted my fist FB ad today and didn't have any trouble thankfully. Have you managed to get it approved now?

torrescarlos is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Send links please, maybe is something on your sites that is not on the same page with facebook ads policy.

IoannisTipbet is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Check the image that you are using, it must not contain much text. I do not remember the exact specifications