I am new member of the forum and I guess this is the appropriate place for my first post. I own ValuePunter, a betting related website with guides, tips, articles and more. Greetings from Finland!
Cheers,
Janne
I am new member of the forum and I guess this is the appropriate place for my first post. I own ValuePunter, a betting related website with guides, tips, articles and more. Greetings from Finland!
Cheers,
Janne
Anthony-Coral (24 November 2011), grem (25 November 2011)
Hi Janne and welcomeNice site! Good luck with your projects.
Janne (24 November 2011)
Hi Janne! Welcome to GPWA, im sure you will find that this is a great place to find info and good advice on a lot of different issues! I checked out your site and I like it very much, I always support the green lay outs on sites! See you around!
Janne (25 November 2011)
Welcome aboard Janne - you're in the right place!
Give me a shout if you think there's anything that we can help you with.
Janne (25 November 2011)
Welcome to the GPWA
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Janne (25 November 2011)
Janne (25 November 2011)
Welcome to GPWA!
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Janne (25 November 2011)
Janne (25 November 2011)
Is your site www.valuepunter.com?
Update your signature so people know especially affiliate managers.
Janne (25 November 2011)
Welcome to the forums Janne!![]()
Janne (25 November 2011)
Janne (28 November 2011)
Welcome to the forums. Soak it all in![]()
"Sports Data + Custom Code + AI"
Coded Content is your solution for sports smart content. Are you looking for a cheaper scalable solution to the day to day content grind in the sports industry? DM me to setup a free demo and learn how Coded Content can help.
Janne (28 November 2011)
Welcome Janne, nice to have you with us![]()
Janne (28 November 2011)