Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    mirakarallay's Avatar
    mirakarallay is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2024
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Red face Hello GPWA community!

    Hello everybody,

    My name is Mira. I'm a newby at this forum but not in gambling field. I'm here for enhancing my knowlege and meeting new people I can learn from.

    Career is my little child that growing as real every year. I also have two cats that help me in my work, providing purrfect stress relieve and fun.

    My outdoor hobbies are marital arts and cycling and indoor include watching series(Game of Thrones my favorite), reading about psychology or horror books(Steven King).

    Nice to meet you all.

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the GPWA Community.

    I used to be a Steven King fan myself but haven't read anything from him in many years. Don't have time to immerse myself in novels.

    Rick
    Universal4

  3. #3
    idanbraun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Hi Mira,

    Welcome to the GPWA community and good luck.

  4. #4
    CasinosBroker's Avatar
    CasinosBroker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 123 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to GPWA!

    My wife loves Steven King. She's about to order Steven King's new book called "Holly".
    Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
    Get in touch today!
    www.CasinosBroker.com
    WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to CasinosBroker For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (24 January 2024)

  6. #5
    chaumi is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    1,640
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 840 Times in 617 Posts

    Default

    Welcome Mira. Perhaps post a photo of your cats when you have a chance.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to chaumi For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (24 January 2024)

  8. #6
    drifter8's Avatar
    drifter8 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    2,738
    Thanked 624 Times in 480 Posts

    Default

    Hi Mira, welcome to this magnificent place.

    Steven King is an amazing author, "Under the Dome " 1 and 2 are great books + the sequel for " The Gunslinger".

    @casinosbroker - Steven King is the king of imagination.
    Seven times fall, eight times stand.

  9. #7
    dannyx is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2019
    Posts
    735
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 186 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    Hi Mira, cats help at work, interesting? My cat is the opposite, she likes to tease while I'm working.

  10. #8
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to the forum.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  11. #9
    TheBoyMitchell is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 299 Times in 189 Posts

    Default

    I always found that Stephen Kings best books were when he used the pen name Richard Bachman


    I literally read Rage, The Running Man and The Talisman (that he cowrote with Peter Straub) in a day.

    Seriously, read the Talisman. And Google Richard Bachman - it's pretty interesting

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBoyMitchell For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (25 January 2024)

  13. #10
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,247
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to GPWA, Mira! I'm always excited to see other women here.

    I'm not a regular reader of Stephen King, but I am interested in psychology. In fact, I think it can be very helpful in this line of work.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to NoDepositCasinos For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (25 January 2024)

  15. #11
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,458
    Thanks
    9,170
    Thanked 3,007 Times in 2,219 Posts

    Default

    Welcome to this excellent, GPWA forum, and good to have you with us.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •