Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Hello Kitty?

  1. #21
    AmCan's Avatar
    AmCan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 1999
    Location
    The Lost City of Atlantas
    Posts
    2,376
    Thanks
    242
    Thanked 326 Times in 161 Posts

    Default

    I can't believe you posted that photo. When you took it, you promised me no one would see it!

    LOL

    I suspect there are literally millions of militia folk who wish they were sooooo hip!

    BTW - i see that Fender has 2 different Hello Kitty guitars, with your choice of pink or black back! http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navig...ello+kitty&st=

  2. #22
    GPWA Teresa's Avatar
    GPWA Teresa is offline Former Staff Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    West Newton, MA
    Posts
    842
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    omg they know about you
    Run Renee Runnnnn lol
    I say, just go into hiding.

    In fact, why don't you use this clever disguise?

    Name:  hellokittykit_small.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  11.0 KB
    Teresa Adam

  3. #23
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    O M G...

    I think they may have heard me outside the store saying I will burn the f***er down if they don't remove them fast...

    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #24
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I see a post was deleted.. my guess for spam..

    Funny, I thought maybe he was posting a poem about how much he missed the Hello Kitty guitar

    LOL
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #25
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    maybe he was posting a poem about how much he missed the Hello Kitty guitar
    Oh.... I just dont feel too witty,
    when I try to write my songs with my hello kitty,
    what a pity, I can't even invent a wee diddy,
    in fact I'd have more luck writing music while playing with another's ...
    Final assumption: I think the music this cat makes is ...



    Now for those that don't have their minds in the gutter .. the actual two final words were

    activity
    not so giddy


    there ya go Beautiful. A song with lyrics to fit the kind that would use that instrument.


    btw: I think only you (being an AM) could have gotten 3 pages of replies about a cat ... whom I assume sells kitty litter?

    I don't get out much.
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  6. #26
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bb1web View Post
    Oh.... I just dont feel too witty,
    when I try to write my songs with my hello kitty,
    what a pity, I can't even invent a wee diddy,
    in fact I'd have more luck writing music while playing with another's ...
    Final assumption: I think the music this cat makes is ...



    Now for those that don't have their minds in the gutter .. the actual two final words were

    activity
    not so giddy


    there ya go Beautiful. A song with lyrics to fit the kind that would use that instrument.


    btw: I think only you (being an AM) could have gotten 3 pages of replies about a cat ... whom I assume sells kitty litter?

    I don't get out much.
    Hehehe thanks

    Actually Hello Kitty is an asian cat. It's kinda like an animated character.. like Dora the explorer or something in the English world. Definitely something that doesn't belong on a musical instrument.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •