Hey guys
So a few people here know I'm a musician from way back.. played piano since i was 8, and sung/played guitar since i was about 13/14... write my own songs yadda yadda...
Music is something I am absolutely passionate about, like some people are passionate about horses, or writing poetry, or organic food LOL
I just walked past a music shop in Bondi after grabbing my lunch, and there is a microphone in the window that I drool over every single time I walk past. Its an old jazz style mic and I would hand over a limb for it, right after I've handed over a limb for a grand piano. Cost is around $1000, so obviously gonna take me a little time to get...
HOWEVER
Mic aside... The other window had some guitars... and I thought my eyes deceived me the first time, but I had to walk backwards and look again.... SOMEONE has totally produced some blasphemous guitars... Electric and acoustic guitars with the Hello Kitty print on them... WTF?!?!?!
I would like to cry over this. It broke my heart more than any man could. I have nothing against people who love Hello Kitty, but it doesn't belong on a frickin guitar!
I wonder if anyone will notice if I burn the place to the ground (right after saving my precious microphone)...
/rant


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote





