Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Windows Casino

  1. #1
    megad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2004
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Windows Casino

    For those Windows Casino users out there... which package do you use? I just bought the 55% / $1000 package.

    How do you like Windows Casino so far?

    What are the best ways to promote it?

  2. #2
    emg35 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2003
    Location
    Ca.
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    While I don't really promote them any more I am still one of the few that likes them. When I did promote them I saw above average player value and a high % of retention. I wouldn't however recommend buying a package from them when you could design your own site for free or have it designed for less.
    emg35

    If you're a horse, and someone gets on you, and falls off, and then gets right back on you, I think you should buck him off right away (Jack Handy)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •