Thought everyone could have a laugh at this
![]()
Thought everyone could have a laugh at this
![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
lots0 (20 February 2012), LuckyLizzy (24 February 2012), Marit VS (18 June 2013), Moonlight Cat (17 June 2013), penny-slot-machines (21 February 2012)
That's fantastic...and all true. lol
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Anthony it seems we are the only ones laughing at it :S
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
True....very true.
That last pic really sums up how i feel at the moment. One of these days some of those balls are going to get past me lol.
ThePOGG
iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.
BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.
Marit VS (18 June 2013)
Have made a slight adjustment
![]()
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
last slide should show affiliate managers juggling balls and breathing fire at the same time!*chuckles*
I felt like the last photo should have been juggling on a unicycle or something. In the underwear. Now that would explain it.
The alternate is to have the dude with the question mark on his head in that last box. That'd be funny too.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Renee (23 February 2012)
Yesterday I couldn't even spell affiliate and today I is one![]()
Joe
Renee (23 February 2012)
Play slots safely at licensed South African online casinos. Check out our latest slot reviews, and play free demo games before you Spina Zonke for real money.
Renee (23 February 2012)
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Renee (23 February 2012)
Haha both are so true!![]()
I love these things! Been reading all the creative ones on facebook lately and they always make me giggle in agreement.![]()
I really like these memes. There are some good ones doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment and on imgur.
lol Frequently I am feeled like the last pic...Yes I am laugh now. Bravo Renee!
PS: Hm?! You have endless time (the pic of newbise)
Ha! I wish I had endless time.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Good one, the first picture is so representative of our life style.
I think we are really a mystery to most 'normal' people.
haha that was pretty funny... Totally spot on with those!