Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: I'm back!

  1. #21
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topboss View Post
    Welcome Back Renee.
    I enjoyed meeting you and Roelof
    Thanks Heather!

    Rudolf and I enjoyed meeting you guys too

    I remembered just after we'd left that we never took a photo with you guys! Such a shame. Will have to remember for next time.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #22
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel_LCP View Post
    Hey Renee! Good to have you back! Great pics, the view on the last one is amazing!
    You have no idea how much that picture does the view no justice whatsoever.

    Before that day, my favourite view was the one from the top of a hotel in Sydney where you can see the harbour bridge and the opera house.. then I saw that and it actually brought a tear to my eye.

    Sitting up there you could see the horizon with a layer of haze just above it.. It was amazing.

    For everyone else who wants to see more pics, I'll try to put them all up public somewhere.. I just need some time to settle back home first.. I think I have about 50 loads of washing to do still
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •