Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default I'm back from vacation!

    I finally made it back from vacation!.. I spent two weeks in Texas, and Orlando.. hitting every major theme park with my 12 year old son. We had lot's of fun, and we had perfect weather. It was a great bonding experience.

    lol

  2. #2
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    WTG wager! I bet your son and yourself had a wonderful time. Must have been a priceless moment.

    greek39

  3. #3
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Very nice Wager.

    you don't by chance care to adopt a 45 yr old do you?
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  4. #4
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Count me in too! I am 41 and very low maintenance lol

    greek39

  5. #5
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Aww how wonderful WagerX. 12 year old boys break my heart they are so special. I'm sure you had a wonderful time and welcome back.

    ps..I would think twice about adopting the above two lol. They are really cute and all but I don't believe they are low mateinence.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    bb1web (15 January 2008)

  7. #6
    Paolino's Avatar
    Paolino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2002
    Posts
    2,594
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Welcome back wager, we missed your posts. Nice to hear you spent a great time!
    -----------------------------------------
    Paolo

    Online Gambling Guide - casinoimpact.com.
    I sell Cheap Web Hosting.

  8. #7
    big fish is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,425
    Blog Entries
    32
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 133 Times in 99 Posts

    Default

    welcome back wagerx. you were in my back yard. i live 15 minutes from the orlando parks. glad you had a great time with your son. my baby boy is almost 1 now. the time flies by.
    - Big Fish - Founder of Wagerz.org, CasinoOnline.us & SportsGambling.us

    1. https://wagerz.org: Discover the best legal US online gambling sites for real money play. Wagerz is a United States online casinos and sports betting guide.

    2. https://sportsgambling.us: Find USA sports betting websites that are legal and licensed in the United States of America.

    3. https://casinoonline.us: Compare the top USA online casinos with fact-checked reviews of legal casino sites for American players.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greek39 View Post
    WTG wager! I bet your son and yourself had a wonderful time. Must have been a priceless moment.

    greek39
    It certainly was greek39, I'm one of those Dads that spend an obscene amount of time with my son.. lol... he's my best friend too.


    Quote Originally Posted by bb1web
    Very nice Wager.

    you don't by chance care to adopt a 45 yr old do you?
    That's funny bb1web, really funny. I'm 36.. and when I read your post I laughed thinking of a large 45 year old guy in diapers waiving a Disney flag. lol. .. Somehow I associate diapers with adoption.. lol..


    Quote Originally Posted by mojo
    Aww how wonderful WagerX. 12 year old boys break my heart they are so special. I'm sure you had a wonderful time and welcome back.

    ps..I would think twice about adopting the above two lol. They are really cute and all but I don't believe they are low mateinence.
    Thanks Mojo, I'm glad to be back and I'm pretty lucky to be able to kick off the new year with a great father-son vacation.

    lol, about the adoption.

    Paolino: thanks.. for the comments. it's great to be back.

    big fish: That's awesome that you live there in Orlando. We had great weather the entire week. During the weekdays there was hardly anyone at the parks, which made it that much more enjoyable. You must enjoy having such a large playground in your back yard!!.. I loved the mixture of different cultures.. and all the FOOD!!!..

    Thanks All!

  10. #9
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    I laughed thinking of a large 45 year old guy in diapers waiving a Disney flag
    well to look ahead...... I'll probably need diapers again all too soon lol.

    To Mojo: Greek and I are very low maintance. All we need are constant drinks ... (not milk ...... something fermented) .... hookers on fridays .... and and endless supply of pizza.

    oh ..... and perhaps being bailed out of jail on the rare occaison when we're outside playing and our diapers "accidently" fall off when a pretty girl goes by.

    oh and I can't speak for Greek but i like to be burped after every meal.

    kinda makes you appreciate a 6 month old eh?

    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to bb1web For This Useful Post:

    mojo (15 January 2008)

  12. #10
    chalkoutline's Avatar
    chalkoutline is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,107
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 77 Times in 70 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bb1web View Post
    Very nice Wager.

    you don't by chance care to adopt a 45 yr old do you?
    Too funny!

    Welcome back WagerX. Sounds like you had a great time with your son.

  13. #11
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    To Mojo: Greek and I are very low maintance. All we need are constant drinks ... (not milk ...... something fermented) .... hookers on fridays .... and and endless supply of pizza.
    Ahhhh ... what I love about you guys!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •