Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default Important to those promoting class 1 casiino

    https://www.gpwa.org/forum/wtf-class...tml#post661568

    I posted this in their affiliate section as well.

    These clowns have a banner top right corner leading to the big giant LCB

    Just a warning to everybody promoting them. If they click that banner top right you probably wont see that customer again.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    cass (3 September 2011), Chips (5 September 2011), davemerry (3 September 2011), GCG (3 September 2011)

  3. #2
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default

    This LCB site belongs to : joshac - Private Member

    class act to steal our traffic this way dude, you really give a **** about your "private membership" IMO you are in violation of the code of conduct!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to GCG For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    northern is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Totally unprofessional!

  6. #4
    theGman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 285 Times in 174 Posts

    Default Wow

    I guess its back to class for some of these people. I have never come across anything like this in all my days. Class 1 Casino simply have no idea do they - lol

  7. #5
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Wow, I mean, you should be proud of your accolades but placing a banner to an affiliate site in the top right hand corner of your site? Elementary stuff, they deserve to lose affiliates as it will rightly lose you income. As soon as a player checks out the award and then clicks back to Class 1 through Latest Casino Bonuses your tracking code will be overwritten with theirs.

    Quote Originally Posted by GCG View Post
    This LCB site belongs to : joshac - Private Member

    class act to steal our traffic this way dude, you really give a **** about your "private membership" IMO you are in violation of the code of conduct!
    I think taking this out on joshac isn't right however. All he has done is built one of the best known casino affiliate portals on the web and given Class 1 Casino an award. It has been their bad choice to place it in such a prominent position not his...

  8. #6
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default

    I think he suggested it and class1casino took the bait...............there must have been communication between LCB and Class1 to orchestrate it.

  9. #7
    theGman is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    594
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 285 Times in 174 Posts

    Default Class 1

    True but it is their site (Class1) and they decide what goes on it.LCB can not in my opinion be blamed for sourcing more traffic .I wonder what some of these playtechs think sometimes - i keep my playtechs very limited and it seems to be a wise policy to follow.

  10. #8
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Dear Class 1 casino:

    Last night when I posted this I was really mad. I say mad because my dad use to say "only dogs get mad" and last night there was foam coming from my mouth. That is how pissed I was. This morning I feel as though I can type a bit better.

    This forum is about the affiliate industry and surely you folks over at class 1 casino must understand that cross promotion is something we frown upon. Not only is this cross promotion but its a kick in the face to all the other affiliates who send traffic to your casino.

    Not only did you post the big lcb banner but you also sent out an email to your players telling them you were the top casino at lcb. Players that other affiliates sent you. For this you should lose your GPWA sponsorship and I' will make an effort to make sure you do.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  11. #9
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Name:  class1email.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  171.4 KB

    Here is the email I received. Just so you all know, this was sent to players under all affiliate tags. That's a big database of players.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    GCG (3 September 2011)

  13. #10
    GCG
    GCG is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 777 Times in 430 Posts

    Default

    like I said it takes 2 2 tango!

    LCB hats off man you must have some influence to do this stunt.

    ofcourse now we hear the same old story it was a mistake or we wanted some good recommendations...............LOL......whatever !

    At this moment this industry is soooo F*CKED up, the freak show probably never ends........... !

  14. #11
    vd752 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    www
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    f..k, removed it. Thanks pumacat.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •