Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 64

Thread: Incident

  1. #21
    EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 112 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Hi gok,

    Can you please send me a PM with your Username so I can look into why you still have not received your statement and be sure it is sent to you immediately.

    Best,
    Robin
    The Euro Partners Team

  2. #22
    gok's Avatar
    gok
    gok is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts

    Default




    Afther 16 months I want to know what is been happend to those casino deposits. EP keeps telling that the money is in players accounts. How long is that money going to stay in those players account? Another 16 months?

    Anybody?
    Progressive Jackpot Games Microgaming: Live Jackpot Network - UK Online Casino: UK choice - Play Online Casino

  3. #23
    EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 112 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Hi Gok,

    I have been in touch with you Affiliate Manager to see where this stands. He should be contacting you shortly.
    I hope that we can finally get this resolved.

    Robin
    The Euro Partners Team

  4. #24
    gok's Avatar
    gok
    gok is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Robin,

    Please tell him there are 2 accounts, here is the second one:

    Progressive Jackpot Games Microgaming: Live Jackpot Network - UK Online Casino: UK choice - Play Online Casino

  5. #25
    EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 112 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Hi gok,

    I have spoken to your Affiliate Manager and told him about the 2 accounts. I understand you are in contact with him quite regularly.
    He has explained the situation a bit further and I understand he is going to have another report run and will speak to you again soon.

    Robin
    The Euro Partners Team

  6. #26
    gok's Avatar
    gok
    gok is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Robin,

    With all due respect to the affiliate manager, please tell him that he no longer writes " let us move and bring new players" I mean we now must solve our problems from the past first.

    Thank you!
    Progressive Jackpot Games Microgaming: Live Jackpot Network - UK Online Casino: UK choice - Play Online Casino

  7. #27
    xtra is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I have a similar problem with Europartners right now.
    I have an account with them for some years now. In the first time everything went well without any problems. Since my account manager changed for the first time (have had at least 4 or 5 different in the past 4 years, German market) I had some problems with them because of promotions, which were promised but not observed. Because there are enough other good programs I completely stopped sending them traffic but still received payments without problems until now.
    It took from January 2010 – November 2010 to reach $ 270.63 for the next payment. In December I waited for my payment, but didn’t received any statement or payment so I contacted my affiliate manager and described her the situation. After around 15 emails I got an answer from her that I’ll get the payment next month.
    So I thought there is nothing to worry about, I just have to wait whyever one more month. This month I didn’t receive any statement too so I wrote her an email to inform her but didn’t got a reply. Of course I didn’t got the payment too, so I wrote her once again, that I’m still waiting for my payment.
    Today I got a reply that I haven’t reached the $250 mark and I have to wait for the payment until I reach it. After reading this email I added her MSN contact and described her once again that I’m waiting for my payment of $270.63 for commissions from January – November 2010.
    We discussed this about 10 minutes but she didn’t want to believe me that I should get a payment because the payment team wrote her I haven’t reached the $250 so far. I pleased her just to look herself into my account stats and sent her screenshots of the stats to prove I should get the payment and she stopped writing me. I thought she is having a look into it and waited about three hours.
    Then I asked her if she has any good news for me and that I found this threat with a similar problem. I asked her if it’s possible to get a solution for my problem or if I have to reply to this thread to get finally helped by someone and she went offline without an answer…
    What can I say, for me it looks like they just don’t want to pay me anymore maybe because there is no new traffic of my side and it’s really a joke what people are working as account managers there over the past years for such a big company (at least for the German market).





  8. #28
    EP Relations is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Tel Aviv
    Posts
    393
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 112 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Hi xtra,

    I read your post and I would like to help. Please send me a PM or email with your account # and the screeshots you sent to your account manager regarding the money owed and I will look into this.

    Thanks
    Robin
    The Euro Partners Team

  9. #29
    xtra is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi Robin,

    thank you for your fast reply, I have sent you an email (can't send PM's so far) with all details requested. Looking forward to get this problem finally solved.
    Last edited by xtra; 20 January 2011 at 3:52 am.

  10. #30
    xtra is offline New Member
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Problem finally solved, thanks to Robin wihtin some hours!

  11. #31
    gok's Avatar
    gok
    gok is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtra View Post
    Problem finally solved, thanks to Robin wihtin some hours!

    XTRA I am glad for you it is been solved ... Mine is still like a Jackpot ... It is still not won and is still growing....16 months!, If my wife was pregnent I had already 2 kids!

    I also see you have an extra colum named : "Jackpot Bets", wich is new to me, I have never seen that in my list!
    Progressive Jackpot Games Microgaming: Live Jackpot Network - UK Online Casino: UK choice - Play Online Casino

  12. #32
    gok's Avatar
    gok
    gok is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    I am very sorry EP, what is in rabbits name going on? for 17 months passed and STILL no solution! Anybody home EP? and Yes you maild me that you will call me a month ago!
    Progressive Jackpot Games Microgaming: Live Jackpot Network - UK Online Casino: UK choice - Play Online Casino

  13. #33
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Hi Gok, sorry to hear about your issue.

    A EuroPartners representative contacted me about a deal with one of my sites a week or so ago and I was considering adding them - this thread has managed to dissuade me!

    Cheers,
    Dave

  14. #34
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    Hehe. What's the bet one of their reps will show up here and ask you to send your user name (again) via pm to them so that they can sort this matter out urgently.

    The only way you will sort this matter out is if you insist that all communication takes place out in the open via this thread. You need to keep posting here every day until these losers sort your issue out.

  15. #35
    gok's Avatar
    gok
    gok is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Today EP did a weird jump!

    Today I had an email from Ron. I knew he was going to send this mail but I just didnt know when. He has chosen for the easy way.

    Hope you are well.
    I would like to let you know that your players have reversed the remaining deposits for almost all the balance.
    This means they requested to return the money to their deposit method and the equity is now out of your account.
    This is unfortunate but happens sometimes.
    If you have any further things you would like to discuss, I would prefer if you speak to me about it rather than the forums.
    Wish you a pleasant weekend.
    Best regards
    Ron


    I'm hist smoking, yet I knew that you, would act in this way.
    EP has chosen the easy way out. with in 3 or 4 weeks you decided to tell me all the missing money was transferd back to the players! The players have pulled their money back? After 16 months? Last month you told me you will call me to speak about the balans and now they have pulled back?
    It was 6,4K commission sir!

    Moderators, how is it possible that Euro Partners plays this way? how many other affiliate programs in this forum has so many hits with affiliates having problems with them?

    You know EP,
    Because I monitor my stats, I do have the screenshots wich shows the missing 16K that was growing monthly, see my previus posts, so many emails send back and forward to tell me this?
    Last edited by gok; 12 February 2011 at 10:59 am. Reason: update
    Progressive Jackpot Games Microgaming: Live Jackpot Network - UK Online Casino: UK choice - Play Online Casino

  16. #36
    gok's Avatar
    gok
    gok is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts

    Angry

    EP,

    Just another month has past away! We are now in month 18.
    Please read and answer my last email I send to Ron,
    Thank you!
    Progressive Jackpot Games Microgaming: Live Jackpot Network - UK Online Casino: UK choice - Play Online Casino

  17. #37
    EP VPMarketing is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 36 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Hi All

    Gok, you and I spoke about this many months ago.
    It is not acceptable that Ron has not answered your last email but that is not the main issue here.

    I asked GPWA to get involved regarding this as the issue is the way the stats are being read and presented.
    The formula that you posted does not take into account player activity.
    Deposits - withdraws - returns = bankroll not revenue.
    This is the key here.
    You had players that won as I explained to you when we spoke in the past.
    We tried to do extra efforts to get the few players that had not spent their money to play and generate more revenue.
    To look at the stats over a year later is difficult at best but I am more than happy to do this with you and GPWA moderators.
    The initial confusion came from a poker player that won (on casino side games) which created negative revenue on poker acquisitions.
    Considering that you were sending poker players at this time I understand this can seem strange.
    Some of the members on this thread will probably remember this discussion.

    I think 2 things need to happen here and quickly.
    1 - your account will be assigned to someone other than Ron.
    2 - you need to stop presenting the stats in a way that might mislead or confuse certain people (yourself included).

    Thanks.

    Marc

  18. #38
    gok's Avatar
    gok
    gok is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Replay

    Quote Originally Posted by EP VPMarketing View Post
    Hi All

    Gok, you and I spoke about this many months ago.
    It is not acceptable that Ron has not answered your last email but that is not the main issue here.

    I had him on the phone 2 weeks ago, he told me he will speak to his manager and will call me back!

    I asked GPWA to get involved regarding this as the issue is the way the stats are being read and presented.
    The formula that you posted does not take into account player activity.
    Deposits - withdraws - returns = bankroll not revenue.

    In this case you are the only affiliate program that has a different way of calculating! Look at an example here, it works the same Marc, I am not from today! I have eyes and brains!



    This is the key here.
    You had players that won as I explained to you when we spoke in the past.

    You have told me many things in the past 2 years,

    1): your players have played on the jackpot games and this way you make no revenue!
    2): your players are poker players and this way we make no revenue!
    3): The money is still on the players account we cant force them to play!
    4): All the players have returned there deposits!

    Come on Marc dont joke with me!

    We tried to do extra efforts to get the few players that had not spent their money to play and generate more revenue.
    Oh wait a minute, so the money is still on the accounts?

    To look at the stats over a year later is difficult at best but I am more than happy to do this with you and GPWA moderators.
    I dindt made this mass did I?

    The initial confusion came from a poker player that won (on casino side games) which created negative revenue on poker acquisitions.
    Hold on! I have 2 accounts and the problem with poker players are on my second account, if you look at this page you will find the screen shots. You told me that those players didnt made any revenue. Please dont confuse pepole!

    Considering that you were sending poker players at this time I understand this can seem strange.
    Some of the members on this thread will probably remember this discussion.
    Yes, 1 affiliates told on the forum, that you was right if it was a poker matther, I remember that, he hase the right to think what he want!
    We are talking here about 2 accounts: #1 with casino players (missing almost 18K) and #2 with poker players (missing almost 6K)


    I think 2 things need to happen here and quickly.
    1 - your account will be assigned to someone other than Ron.
    Wou, that will be manager number 6. Will he also write me like manager number 2, one more mail and we will terminate your account?

    2 - you need to stop presenting the stats in a way that might mislead or confuse certain people (yourself included).

    Hold on, why should I stop? If you will not come across the border and play fair, why should I stop? Stop so you get your will? We are talking about $18000 deposits my dear Marc, you think this is fair? just stop?

    Thanks.
    The easy way!

    Marc

    You dont do bussines with pepole that are promoting you for several years on this way! you just dont!
    Last edited by gok; 14 March 2011 at 8:01 am.
    Progressive Jackpot Games Microgaming: Live Jackpot Network - UK Online Casino: UK choice - Play Online Casino

  19. #39
    EP VPMarketing is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 36 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Hi Gok

    I am not going to go point by point through your response as this is not going to help either of us.
    Unfortunately some of the information you have mentioned is simply not correct.

    So 2 simple questions:
    1 to everyone: Can someone please comment/confirm on the formula I posted. Please explain that net gaming/revenue is not the same as bankroll.

    2 to Gok (and GPWA): Do you want to understand and close this issue? If so, how do we move forward as the picture is not the way you seem to see it.

    Thanks.

    Marc

  20. #40
    gok's Avatar
    gok
    gok is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EP VPMarketing View Post
    Hi Gok

    I am not going to go point by point through your response as this is not going to help either of us.
    Unfortunately some of the information you have mentioned is simply not correct.

    So 2 simple questions:
    1 to everyone: Can someone please comment/confirm on the formula I posted. Please explain that net gaming/revenue is not the same as bankroll.

    Deposits minus casino bets minus cashouts and returns = netgaming x commission % = affiliate earnings! very simple.


    2 to Gok (and GPWA): Do you want to understand and close this issue? If so, how do we move forward as the picture is not the way you seem to see it.

    I only want to understand what happend with account # 1 deposits of almost 18K where there was no commission on it afther 17 months. The amount of deposits where growing every month and every month there was no netgaming so no commission, you told me you will find out what is been happend. In the mean time you told me several things didnt you? your last answer was that ALL THE DEPOSIT AMOUNTS WHERE RETURNED BY THE PLAYERS! IS THAT ACCEPTABLE?

    Thanks.

    Marc
    Answers
    Progressive Jackpot Games Microgaming: Live Jackpot Network - UK Online Casino: UK choice - Play Online Casino

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •