Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 281

Thread: Insults

  1. #121
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    LOL Well I have to admit I did laugh when I read this! LOL

    I have been called GamCow in the past and named my farm that so I'm not mad at ya (not today atleast) plus she is cute. hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbush54 View Post
    I use to refer to Robin as my black asian boss lady but since she's started farmin she's just my little black and white heifer .......she's just utterly amazing


  2. #122
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pumacat View Post
    This coming from the affiliate manager licking her way to the top one square inch of carpet at a time for years.



    Well not really, Its kinda just like a second moon that doesn't provide any light.
    Dude you are on fire!
    I think I may have to start using some of your insults around the office.. Thanks for the material

    Poor Pat... If her ass is that big imagine what her farts smell like
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #123
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redbush54 View Post
    Looks like Puma is coming up behind to smell your ass. I heard he likes a bit of ass to mouth.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #124
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Looks like Puma is coming up behind to smell your ass. I heard he likes a bit of ass to mouth.
    ok this thread is getting crazy !

    Only if its got a bit of carpet below. Does CR still offer that option when you sign up or do they need to call your direct line?
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  5. #125
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Poor Pat... If her ass is that big imagine what her farts smell like
    That's messed up Renee, and I thought that was a cloud around the moon. Thanks for clearing things up for me.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Puma For This Useful Post:

    Renee (27 August 2009)

  7. #126
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    Well since Puma seems to like asses, that man on my moon is him!
    unless of course puma shoots the other way and likes to do the "hershey highway" with casinojack?

    Blahahahahahahahah
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  8. #127
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    I remember when giggles was all excited to become a "private member" obviously she thought "private member" meant she would have her own glory hole to put her new tally wacker.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  9. #128
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    And boy oh boy was giggles disappointed when she found out that all the men in the private member section had no "members" at alll!

    Just a bunch of midget members in a PaydayJoe Porn Movie, and some hooha's that slither across the carpet and leave snail trails! Some VIP club this is!!!!

    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  10. #129
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    I may just change my mind and come see you in BAC for that one!
    Awesome, I'll book us a table!

  11. #130
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    A table? - how unimaginative

    I'll book us a room!

  12. #131
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    A table? - how unimaginative

    I'll book us a room!
    HodgeyBoy offers affiliates even more to 'please' them, he goes 'all the way' and see's your campaign to the end. he wont shaft you...unless you ask nicely.

  13. #132
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Ok, I'll book my flight right now! hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    HodgeyBoy offers affiliates even more to 'please' them, he goes 'all the way' and see's your campaign to the end. he wont shaft you...unless you ask nicely.

  14. #133
    AE-Martyn is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    2,050
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked 763 Times in 434 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    Ok, I'll book my flight right now! hehe
    This could be the start of something Boootiful!

    I just hope that Hodgey can accommodate Mr GamTrak too.

  15. #134
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    This could be the start of something Boootiful!

    I just hope that Hodgey can accommodate Mr GamTrak too.
    Why did you have to go and ruin it for me so soon with your 'player hatin'! LOL

    I'm now FORCED to cancel my flight! Next time I will keep it on the down low!

  16. #135
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    HEY! I didn't know that Hodgeyboy accommodates his affiliates with "extra incentives"? Were do I signup?
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  17. #136
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Add that to your double LL's (for extra long) and it could get exciting! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by giggles7p View Post
    HEY! I didn't know that Hodgeyboy accommodates his affiliates with "extra incentives"? Were do I signup?

  18. #137
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Ladies, Ladies... one at a time, no need to push!

    Ok, maybe two or three at a time

  19. #138
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Yea right! Tell me that you have experience first because you MAY need help!

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    Ladies, Ladies... one at a time, no need to push!

    Ok, maybe two or three at a time

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to GamTrak For This Useful Post:


  21. #139
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    My dear, dear Robin..

    You should know by now that a Gentleman never tells

  22. #140
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    I heard that Renee told Martyn we lost puma due to spontaneous combustion!



    She looks really upset! I hope he's ok!


    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Dude you are on fire!
    I think I may have to start using some of your insults around the office.. Thanks for the material

    Poor Pat... If her ass is that big imagine what her farts smell like

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •