Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 281

Thread: Insults

  1. #141
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    That's true so YOU can tell me!

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    My dear, dear Robin..

    You should know by now that a Gentleman never tells
    Just kidding. I'll ponder it and let you know, but from what I've heard the guys that think they want and can handle more than one woman at a time usually can't.

  2. #142
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    This thread is too funny

    greek39

  3. #143
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default



    I did burst and now I'm gonna fly to the moon or as gpwa members call it " giggle's ass cheeks" and see if I can do something about that enormous crater in the sky !




    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  4. #144
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Whew, thank god you are ok! Good luck buddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by pumacat View Post


    I did burst and now I'm gonna fly to the moon or as gpwa members call it " giggle's ass cheeks" and see if I can do something about that enormous crater in the sky !





  5. #145
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Just kidding. I'll ponder it and let you know, but from what I've heard the guys that think they want and can handle more than one woman at a time usually can't.
    Some affiliate managers can handle a lot more than one woman at a time, ain't that right Renee?




    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  6. #146
    Cash2C is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    125
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    I'm not naming anyone...just read this thread for the first time and thought these "fit in".. hehe

    *Assmosis - The process by which some people seem to absorb success and advancement by kissing up to the boss rather than working hard.

    *Seagull Manager - A manager who flies in, makes a lot of noise, shits over everything and then leaves.

    *Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.

    *The difference between this company and a cactus plant is that the plant has pricks on the outside.

    *Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

    *You sound reasonable…Time to up my medication.

    *Every girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege.

    *I'll never forget the first time we met - although I'll keep trying.

    *You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.

    *If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you.

    *I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.

    *I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cash2C For This Useful Post:

    Renee (27 August 2009)

  8. #147
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    Okay, lets 'pretend' that I'm single and you are too. You are Keith and I'm Chante, but only for a little bit!

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    My dear, dear Robin..

    You should know by now that a Gentleman never tells
    This video is for HodgeyBoy ONLY.

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hPgTHnp3zCA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hPgTHnp3zCA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

    Back to reality now.

  9. #148
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    I heard that Renee told Martyn we lost puma due to spontaneous combustion!



    She looks really upset! I hope he's ok!
    Bwahahah it was a combination of spontaneous combustion brought about by one of giggles farts, combined with natural selection.

    I did warn him not to light a match near the moon!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  10. #149
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CWC-Martyn View Post
    This could be the start of something Boootiful!

    I just hope that Hodgey can accommodate Mr GamTrak too.
    As long as you don't put him near the prawns everyone should be safe.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  11. #150
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pumacat View Post


    Some affiliate managers can handle a lot more than one woman at a time, ain't that right Renee?




    If only you knew
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. #151
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    if only you knew
    i want video proof !
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  13. #152
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pumacat View Post
    i want video proof !
    LOL Not in a million years.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  14. #153
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GamTrak View Post
    Okay, lets 'pretend' that I'm single and you are too. You are Keith and I'm Chante, but only for a little bit!
    LOL, I fear that the actual reality may be something a little more like this...

    <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wN0oDnoc3-c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&borde r=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wN0oDnoc3-c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&borde r=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

    Renee (31 August 2009)

  16. #154
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    ROTFLMAO! I think your version IS more realistic for sure after seeing that "wam bam, thank you mam' stunt he pulled!

    Where was giggles? You hide her under the bed or was she in the back with the guitar player ? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    LOL, I fear that the actual reality may be something a little more like this...

    <object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wN0oDnoc3-c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&borde r=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wN0oDnoc3-c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&borde r=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

  17. #155
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Giggles was taking a breather outside helping with the recycling

  18. #156
    GamTrak's Avatar
    GamTrak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    1,678
    Thanked 890 Times in 629 Posts

    Default

    HEY, where did everyone go? HodgeyBoy what you do this weekend? Were you a good boy?

  19. #157
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,987
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,296 Times in 5,980 Posts

    Default

    Actually, if giggles went outside, she was giving everyone else a breather.....LOL

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    Renee (2 September 2009)

  21. #158
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Actually, if giggles went outside, she was giving everyone else a breather.....LOL
    Except the people outside
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  22. #159
    giggles7p's Avatar
    giggles7p is offline In Memoriam, 1962-2011
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Location
    Northeast usa.
    Posts
    1,600
    Thanks
    2,443
    Thanked 792 Times in 461 Posts

    Default

    WTF!!!!

    Roflmaooooooooooooo

    How many times do i have to say it.....my butt smells like "Ocean Mist"!!!!!!

    [I came in this morning and read the last three posts and laughed my ass off so much i have a stomachache now!...you guys are too much] Now leave me ass alone!!!!!!!

    LOL
    Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
    777casinoforum.com

    Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
    qwertycasino.com

    The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
    Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!

    GamblingAffiliatePlace

    Gambling & Casino News
    CasinoScamReport

  23. #160
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    my butt smells like "Ocean Mist"!!!!!!
    Very true

    But giggles, have you had a good smell of any of the oceans as of late?
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •