Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    felku's Avatar
    felku is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Social bookmarking

    I'm kinda new in this market and I always read other people saying that social bookmarking is good for seo. I don't know much about this, how i can use the social bookmarking and how i can create backlinks from them.

  2. #2
    RyanTheRave's Avatar
    RyanTheRave is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    felku,

    As you are new to this market - I have found an article for you which should explain the basics to you; http://www.3stepstosearchenginesucce...ookmarking-seo

    After reading this - if you would like to PM me and then I can help you with Social Bookmarking then please feel free to do so.

  3. #3
    casinobonuseslisting's Avatar
    casinobonuseslisting is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    i use bookmarking demon and i believe its a good tool for bookmarking purposes.
    Best Casino Bonuses Exclusive Casino Bonuses and win free cash

  4. #4
    bingoparadise is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Social bookmarking

    Its a very helpful and simple step. First of all you create a sign up on social bookmarking website and then login.
    And then click on submit, now fill all information here like title description etc and now click on submit and your website has been submit on this website.

    bingoparadise.co.uk

  5. #5
    arthurm's Avatar
    arthurm is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Chester, UK
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Try SocialADR. You can choose a free service where you bookmark other peoples sites in return for them bookmarking yours, or a paid subscription (I pay $17 a month), where you don't need to provide reciprocal links. All bookmarks are placed on unique IP's, and I've found it pretty easy to use. I can't comment on how effective it is becuse its just a part of my SEO activities, but I've got thousands of links.

  6. #6
    Nile Hadwards is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Social bookmarking has become a great tool in building web presence and promoting a business on the Internet. In addition, if you place your links wisely and know which social bookmarking sites offer dofollow links, this strategy will also help your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.

  7. #7
    GaryTheScubaGuy's Avatar
    GaryTheScubaGuy is offline In Memorium, 1966-2018
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    745
    Blog Entries
    22
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 430 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    Hi felku,

    Social bookmarking is a tremendous and easy tool. Yahoo/MSN eats them up. Google is a bit behind and a lot less influential but none-the-less a needed target.

    I use a mashup of SENukeX and Onlywire, as well as a side shot of Mr.Wong.

    Try it and report back

    GaryTheScubaGuy
    GaryTheScubaGuy

  8. #8
    patmcluk's Avatar
    patmcluk is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    377
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    I agree completely, I've used bookmarking for every website i've ever promoted and it ALWAYS gives me a boost. I dont know if i should advertise but i have found someone who can do the job cheaper and quicker than i can myself (and I actually bought Bookmaking Demon)
    anyway have a look if you want someone else to do it for you.
    http://www.infosoftware.biz/social-bookmarking.php
    And I am certainly not on commission! I really do like this mans work.......
    Just Arsenal News (2.5 million PVs per month)

  9. #9
    GaryTheScubaGuy's Avatar
    GaryTheScubaGuy is offline In Memorium, 1966-2018
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    745
    Blog Entries
    22
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 430 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    I'm not one to push or promote much but SENukeX is good and WL Marketing is as well.
    GaryTheScubaGuy

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GaryTheScubaGuy For This Useful Post:

    casinoplanet (26 September 2011), Smoking (24 September 2011)

  11. #10
    DaveL's Avatar
    DaveL is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arthurm View Post
    Try SocialADR. You can choose a free service where you bookmark other peoples sites in return for them bookmarking yours, or a paid subscription (I pay $17 a month), where you don't need to provide reciprocal links. All bookmarks are placed on unique IP's, and I've found it pretty easy to use. I can't comment on how effective it is becuse its just a part of my SEO activities, but I've got thousands of links.
    I'd also recommend SocialAdr.com - as well as the bookmarking, they've now started doing tweets as well. Not sure how effective they are as most are nofollowed links, but it can help build an overall natural link profile.

  12. #11
    casinoplanet's Avatar
    casinoplanet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Location
    LowLands
    Posts
    371
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 125 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryTheScubaGuy View Post
    I'm not one to push or promote much but SENukeX is good and WL Marketing is as well.
    Just started with SENukeX and I'm looking forward to the results!
    "Depend on the rabbit's foot if you like, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." R.E. Shay

  13. #12
    Smoking's Avatar
    Smoking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    720
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 157 Times in 136 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinoplanet View Post
    Just started with SENukeX and I'm looking forward to the results!
    sent you a link to an awesome template

    also to GaryTheScubaGuy also


    Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
    Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
    Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoking For This Useful Post:

    casinoplanet (27 September 2011)

  15. #13
    gamblingdomainer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    I have personally used social bookmarking a lot for my sites, but it didn't generate any substantial traffic or eve boost in the rankings...Maybe I'm doing something wrong...But I no longer spend time with social bookmarking...
    Selling gambling domains @ our Gambling Domain Name Sales Website | Casino Promotion Blog
    New Slot Portal : Win Slot Machines

  16. #14
    casinorecommender is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    390
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 38 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Hi

    Shortly, backlinks are formed with anchor text linked signatures. But be careful with making sensible and useful posts which are useful for everybody. By this way, you not only have backlinks but also good reputation among the forum members.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to casinorecommender For This Useful Post:

    GaryTheScubaGuy (3 October 2011)

  18. #15
    GaryTheScubaGuy's Avatar
    GaryTheScubaGuy is offline In Memorium, 1966-2018
    Join Date
    December 2008
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    745
    Blog Entries
    22
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 430 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    Great advice.
    GaryTheScubaGuy

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to GaryTheScubaGuy For This Useful Post:

    casinorecommender (3 October 2011)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •