Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: It's Caturday!

  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default It's Caturday!

    Happy Caturday everyone!


    Edit: Hmmm seems image attachements arent working very well at the moment..

    Bare with me!

    I iz bak soon wif lolz!
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #2
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    Oh noz - not another lolcat thread!
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  3. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I couldnt help myself...

    The OMG he does exist one made me almost wet myself.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #4
    thepokerkeep's Avatar
    thepokerkeep is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    London Canada
    Posts
    2,886
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 1,213 Times in 799 Posts

    Default

    My fave was the "Relax, I'm a doctor" one. I did lol when I saw it.
    Terry - The Pokerkeep
    President / CEO - Gambling Affiliates Union

    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Affiliate Resources
    Gambling Affiliate Program Blacklist

    Email: admin @ thepokerkeep.com



  5. #5
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    I should start taking pictures of my 6 cats and the nutty things they do. I mean its absolutely insane. I own 5 female cats and 1 male cat. poor Male cat has to put up with 5 kitty bitches.... hahahaha i mean that in the nicest way too.

    He is a quite cat and all they do is whine all day for his attention.. ( they are all fixed). Plus all the want to do is eat eat eat - my fruits, salad, cereal, hot peppers, slippers, books, my toes, omg i can go on.

    If i took pics of them in action i could make my own website of pics and compete with icanhascheezburger. LOL

  6. #6
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Can't stop the cats!
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  7. #7
    Simmo! is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 406 Times in 226 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thepokerkeep View Post
    My fave was the "Relax, I'm a doctor" one. I did lol when I saw it.
    Me too. I love lolcats :0

  8. #8
    Mel_am's Avatar
    Mel_am is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    buahahahah.....

    I've seen that face before....
    Mel - Affiliate Account Manager
    mel@marketmediacenter.com

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mel_am For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (15 October 2010)

  10. #9
    Gabriel_LCP's Avatar
    Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Posts
    1,514
    Thanks
    156
    Thanked 303 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    I have to admit this is pretty funny! I cant keep a straight face looking at those cats

  11. #10
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    There are some good ones today..

    The last one really got me laughing good..
    Attached Images Attached Images           
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. #11
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    This was me this morning....

    Name:  monday.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  32.0 KB
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElaineGardiner For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (19 October 2010), Renee (18 October 2010)

  14. #12
    Conrad-Gowild Gaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Love these cats!!!

    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IytNBm8WA1c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IytNBm8WA1c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

  15. #13
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    This is still by far the funniest video I have ever seen...
    It literally makes me cry every time I watch it from laughing so hard.

    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ENo7seJScgU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ENo7seJScgU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  16. #14
    Conrad-Gowild Gaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    This is still by far the funniest video I have ever seen...
    It literally makes me cry every time I watch it from laughing so hard.

    <object width="480" height="385">


    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ENo7seJScgU?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>
    Oh my dog!!!!!! That was brilliant!!!!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Conrad-Gowild Gaming For This Useful Post:

    Renee (7 November 2010)

  18. #15
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    The sound makes it even funnier!

    Kills me every time.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •