Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Joy of Bingo payment finally received.
    Ditto!
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

deanimus - the email for Stewart that I have on file is affiliates -at- joyofbingo -dot- com. Put on a pair of comfy shoes before emailing him though, as lately he seems to love tap dancing around payment issues.

If you do not get satisfactory resolution from contacting him, shoot me a PM, as I have another contact that is above him in the chain of command.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    deanimus - the email for Stewart that I have on file is affiliates -at- joyofbingo -dot- com. Put on a pair of comfy shoes before emailing him though, as lately he seems to love tap dancing around payment issues.

If you do not get satisfactory resolution from contacting him, shoot me a PM, as I have another contact that is above him in the chain of command.
    Will do, thanks.

benji is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Interesting to see I'm not the only one having issues with joyofbingo. My April and May payments were delayed several times like people have mentioned and Stewart is normally really good and pleasant to deal with. However the reason of 'The JOB payments system is undergoing an overhaul' is starting to wear a little thin as that has been an issue for several months now.

I constantly find my stats in the reporting section to always be out and am always having to calculate it myself. Does anyone else have this problem? Also for June all my stats show 0 (someone else mentioned this). When I asked Stewart about it, he said because my revshare was negative for June there is a bug in their system where it can only show 0 and not negative values. If correct June is the first time in 3 years that I've not generated any revenue...does make me worry but I do have a good relationship with Stewart and trust what he says.

Apparently the developer that deals with the stats is now on holiday for 2 weeks and will fix that particular bug when he gets back. Strange that they only have one developer that can fix that kind of thing yet they have 3 people to sign off payments...!

Something really doesn't sound right.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benji View Post
    Interesting to see I'm not the only one having issues with joyofbingo. My April and May payments were delayed several times like people have mentioned and Stewart is normally really good and pleasant to deal with. However the reason of 'The JOB payments system is undergoing an overhaul' is starting to wear a little thin as that has been an issue for several months now.

I constantly find my stats in the reporting section to always be out and am always having to calculate it myself. Does anyone else have this problem? Also for June all my stats show 0 (someone else mentioned this). When I asked Stewart about it, he said because my revshare was negative for June there is a bug in their system where it can only show 0 and not negative values. If correct June is the first time in 3 years that I've not generated any revenue...does make me worry but I do have a good relationship with Stewart and trust what he says.

Apparently the developer that deals with the stats is now on holiday for 2 weeks and will fix that particular bug when he gets back. Strange that they only have one developer that can fix that kind of thing yet they have 3 people to sign off payments...!

Something really doesn't sound right.
    Surely, given that they are such a gigantic organization - they should have more than one developer.

I've not had problems with stats this month that I can tell. And if I am having trouble, it better be an error in my favor. LOL

theGman is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I'm guessing that they have a lot more than one developer but as it is a giant organization they perhaps assign developers to specific projects. It might not simply be a case of just switching Dev people as the engine they are working on can be different in each case. Saying that it is interesting to see what is happening at JOB. It never used to have these issues. I hope the changes they are making are worth all of the hassle that they are putting affiliates through.

Thanks

OK, I just crunched numbers and found the following:

Room 1 + £xxxx net revenue
    Room 2 < - £xx > net revenue
    Room 3 + £xx net revenue

Because room 2 is negative, my commission should equal zero for that room, as they ring fence earnings. When I add up the positives * my commission percentage, it is not equaling out in the "Overview" section of the report. It is showing as if the formula for calculation is room 1 + <room 2> + room 3. I can confirm this is an error. I don't think it will affect payments, but I'd strongly suggest downloading their reports daily and saving them to your PC in case they try to pull anything funny.

If this makes you feel better, last month's stats were similar in that one room had a negative amount. However, when they finally paid, it was for the correct amount.

I just hope that this bug is not going to segue into an excuse on why payments are delayed/skipped next month.

Thanks

Are you guys seeing stats for last month at all? My summary is zero for all figures now.

Assuming it's all part of the glitch so I'll give it a week before bothering to ask, but just curious if everyone else's were the same.

Thanks

Summary for ours is showing zero's. Running the actual report for last month shows what I believe to be the proper stats, so all is not lost/unavailable.

I'm hoping this isn't setting up for another round of delays, as I'll pull their links again if they are late in paying.

benji is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes all my stats are showing as 0 too. At first I was worried that someone had hit the jackpot and wiped out my last months commission (as i was told a bug showed negative as all zeros) but if you go to stats you will see the real figures still. Hopefully it will be sorted soon!

JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benji View Post
    Yes all my stats are showing as 0 too. At first I was worried that someone had hit the jackpot and wiped out my last months commission (as i was told a bug showed negative as all zeros) but if you go to stats you will see the real figures still. Hopefully it will be sorted soon!
    Yep it's done that for me last month and this month, just assumed it was a bug on their login page

Thanks

Ok cool, cheers guys.

My reports seem to be about right too actually - not sure why I didn't think of checking that beforeposting, doh!

Thanks

Joy of Bingo have changed their payment guidance on their FAQ. It used to say payment made by the 15th of the month. They now say

"All commissions shall be paid to you on a monthly basis, within approximately 30 days following the end of each month. Payments of commissions shall be made directly to you as per your preferred payment method elected by you as part of your application process. Wherever applicable, your payments will show our reference as any one of: JOBA. All payments below the amount of £20 or those that do not meet the minimums outlined above are carried forward to the following month."
    Also reflects this in their updated terms and conditions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12