Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61
  1. #21
    TheBoyMitchell is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 299 Times in 189 Posts

    Default

    Don't be daft

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBoyMitchell For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (24 September 2017)

  3. #22
    astokes is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I had an email from Rob Brown requesting the ID, emails exactly as listed by justbookies.
    My commission and stats have been wiped.

    I sent the ID and have followed it up, no reply.

    His phone numbers are inactive.

    I dealt with Deborah Blood and Sarah Caskie before

    The key to this is- does anybody have a legitimate phone number or contact now at Coral?

    I would be very grateful, this is causing a lot of stress.

    Thanks

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astokes For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (24 September 2017), Cash Bonus (1 September 2017)

  5. #23
    tufty is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    526
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 346 Times in 211 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astokes View Post
    I had an email from Rob Brown requesting the ID, emails exactly as listed by justbookies.
    My commission and stats have been wiped.

    I sent the ID and have followed it up, no reply.

    His phone numbers are inactive.

    I dealt with Deborah Blood and Sarah Caskie before

    The key to this is- does anybody have a legitimate phone number or contact now at Coral?

    I would be very grateful, this is causing a lot of stress.

    Thanks
    Neil Zeff
    Head of Affiliation
    LadbrokesCoral Group
    Email: neil.zeff@ladbrokescoral.com
    Skype: neil.zeff
    Phone: +972 72 2281740 xt8430 / Mobile: +972 58 6300166

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tufty For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (24 September 2017), GertGambell (27 December 2017)

  7. #24
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Collection of email addresses/contacts posted around the forum for Gala, Coral, and/or Lads.





    elly.villier@galacoral.com +972 3-770-8005

    amnon.portner@ladbrokescoral.com


    yarden.liberman@ladbrokescoral.com

    zachi.duani@ladbrokescoral.com


    If none of those bring success - I bet they'd be receptive in this venue.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (24 September 2017), MannyBetting (1 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (1 September 2017), TheBoyMitchell (1 September 2017)

  9. #25
    sunsation72's Avatar
    sunsation72 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 111 Times in 62 Posts

    Default

    My ladbrokes account was closed as well. Said I had no depositing player within 12 months.
    Gave me 48 hours and boom.. it was shut down and deemed inactive.
    Nice. I have better brands to promote.
    Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there’s footprints on the moon.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunsation72 For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (24 September 2017)

  11. #26
    stevel is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2002
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Same here - made inactive. Can still see stats but no commission. Have quite a few players dont want to lose the income.

    Got the email quite some time ago about sending in required info which I did - never received a new agreement. Legally then, where do I stand?
    Steve
    Casino Advice UK
    http://www.casinoadvice.co.uk

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to stevel For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (24 September 2017)

  13. #27
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    It's a system error apparently, nothing to do with it sending in docs.......so I am told anyway

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to allaboutthebets For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (24 September 2017)

  15. #28
    ddixon is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2014
    Location
    Canary Wharf
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    I'm glad i'm not the only one suffering with this, I always thought the Coral program was really good, and very responsive. The only reason I never promoted Ladbrokes was down to the fact there affiliate managers never responded to anything.

    I am 100% sure I didn't receive an email from them prior to the email threatening closure. I've emailed them twice now about this and as yet I've received no reply.

    I am also sure I have referred new players in the last 12 months. What happened to the old affiliate managers from Coral have they been moved on? I hope they didn't decide to keep the ladbrokes ones over the coral ones that would be massively disappointing.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ddixon For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (24 September 2017)

  17. #29
    atticagambling is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Hi,
    Coral have closed my affiliate account without any notice. I contacted my affiliate manager Amnon Alexander Portner and he emailed me back explaining that I needed to send my ID and soon as he receives a new agreement will be sent out.
    I am still waiting for the agreement and its been about two weeks.

    Tom

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to atticagambling For This Useful Post:

    Voids (22 September 2017)

  19. #30
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    If you need to push the cart downhill, can't imagine what'd be like uphill. Unless you are making 4 digits+, you are wasting your time with a company that from the looks of it will pull a SKY (a new term, that refers to a program that suddenly terminates lifetime contracts ).

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to xecutable For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (24 September 2017)

  21. #31
    joeyl's Avatar
    joeyl is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Location
    London
    Posts
    483
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 144 Times in 93 Posts

    Default

    15 year aff account closed by Ladbrokes and then the usual bullshit runaround and waffle from the staffers there. WTF Ladbrokes would involve these clowns for is beyond me. Biggest bookie worldwide, reputable brand name worldwide in a tough industry, means ****. Years ago Simmo told me to not trust this shower. Must be able to trust Ladbrokes I said, right? Wrong lol.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joeyl For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (22 September 2017), BestBonusBets (24 September 2017), RacingJim (25 January 2018), Topboss (29 October 2017)

  23. #32
    Voids is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 219 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Just had my account closed as Amnon didn't send me the agreement through before the deadline, the account is now marked as inactive and apparently they are unable to reactive the account.

    They are also unable to transfer any previous customers to a new account. Another theft. With William Hill, Skybet and Coral now closing my accounts, there is only Bet365 which generates any 3 figure+ revenue. Looks like the end of the road.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Voids For This Useful Post:

    justbookies (27 September 2017)

  25. #33
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyl View Post
    Simmo told me to not trust this shower. Must be able to trust Ladbrokes I said, right? Wrong lol.
    Nice to see you posting again joeyl, too bad it's under these conditions though. Sorry to hear you've been stiffed.

  26. #34
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevel View Post
    Legally then, where do I stand?
    You could do as other affiliates are doing with Affiliate Edge, and take them (Ladbrokes et al) to the UK small claims court. Doing it this way is not only a cheap, but neither party can use an lawyer. Which, for affiliates who are able to present proof of "Promised Life Time Revenue", and can form a decent case where it shows Ladbrokes et al have used unethical means to change (breached) previous T&C agreements, then IMO you probably find the court would agree and you'd be awarded the case.

    I would strongly suggest that any affiliate caught up in this rip-off scam, to take legal action in the UK small claims court

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Former Member 14 For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (27 September 2017), MannyBetting (27 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (28 September 2017)

  28. #35
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voids View Post
    Just had my account closed as Amnon didn't send me the agreement through before the deadline, the account is now marked as inactive and apparently they are unable to reactive the account.

    They are also unable to transfer any previous customers to a new account. Another theft. With William Hill, Skybet and Coral now closing my accounts, there is only Bet365 which generates any 3 figure+ revenue. Looks like the end of the road.
    Ladbrokes was able to reactivate my account, so that they aren't able is packed BS.

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

    justbookies (27 September 2017), Roulette Zeitung (28 September 2017), Voids (27 September 2017)

  30. #36
    MaxGaijin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Same here, nothing about termination to be honest. Kind of scary ...

  31. #37
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    I have a friend colleague who asked for some assistance with this issue, but looking at this topic, seems like a common thing. To be honest it looks well orchestrated and executed. Instead of doing what Skybet did, they used a strategic reason, then failed to give you the documents. This way you the client indeed failed to sign the document, and proving something like I did not receive it, is harder than the above mentioned scam.

  32. #38
    Voids is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2012
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked 219 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xecutable View Post
    I have a friend colleague who asked for some assistance with this issue, but looking at this topic, seems like a common thing. To be honest it looks well orchestrated and executed. Instead of doing what Skybet did, they used a strategic reason, then failed to give you the documents. This way you the client indeed failed to sign the document, and proving something like I did not receive it, is harder than the above mentioned scam.
    Now the radio silence begins!

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Voids For This Useful Post:

    justbookies (27 September 2017)

  34. #39
    CompareGamblingOffer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2013
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    I've been battling with Ladbrokes about the closure of my accounts for the past few months and I'm glad it's not just me experiencing this pain! They've put an offer forward (finally, after lots of back and forth) and now offered a new contract with 45% revenue share, but has the 2-day termination clause inside. I've asked about all the leads I generated for them over the years and disgustingly, I can't have them tracked back to my new account! Anything I can do about this?

  35. #40
    IhreConsulting's Avatar
    IhreConsulting is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 155 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    We have also been trying to get hold of Ladbrokes for a while now.

    We emailed 7 people a few weeks ago and no reply. And have today emailed the same 7 people also another 4 people from Ladbrokes in hope for a reply.

    Has anyone else heard back yet?

    Thanks,
    Sophie
    Edward Ihre / Claire Wellard / Katerina Milfaitova

    www.ihreconsulting.com
    affiliates@ihreconsulting.com

    Ihre Consulting

    Like & follow us socially
    Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Instagram

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •