Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 135
  1. #1
    LadbrokesPartners is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Ladbrokes Score Affiliate Programme is switching to LadbrokesPartners

    Ladbrokes are set to launch a rebranded affiliate programme named “LadbrokesPartners” on the 1st Oct 2013. This new affiliate programme is created as part of the partnership deal signed with Playtech in March this year.

    The new “LadbrokesPartners” will be offering a new cutting edge affiliate programme which will give affiliates the ability to increase their revenues via numerous technical capabilities. Alongside the rebrand, What’s more - the new programme will also sport a new website, improved marketing materials and will be managed on the Mexos affiliate platform.

    Ladbrokes will soft launch the new affiliate programme on the 1st Oct 2013 with all the new affiliates signing up with us starting from that date. All the existing affiliates will remain in the current Score affiliate programme until 1st Nov 2013 when Mexos officially replaces Income Access as “LadbrokesPartners” affiliate platform.

    There is no action required from Ladbrokes’ affiliates at this point. The affiliates’ existing tracking and commissions will not be interrupted during the migration and the access to accounts on Score access remains as usual until the 1st Nov 2013.

    Ladbrokes will send an update with further details on the affiliate programme migration in the coming weeks along with instructions to the affiliates on where, when and how to access the new programme.

    Ladbrokes are looking forward to the change and want to thank all the affiliates for the continued support.
    Last edited by LadbrokesPartners; 26 September 2013 at 5:58 am.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to LadbrokesPartners For This Useful Post:

    webanalysissolutions (4 December 2013)

  3. #2
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadbrokesPartners View Post
    “LadbrokesPartners” will be offering a new cutting edge affiliate programme
    That bit is some sort of joke isn't it? Affiliates hate this crap software that you lot are moving to and have no trust in it. As I have mentioned before to your new team there isn't a hope in hell that I'll be sending the same amount of traffic to Ladbrokes that I do now while you are making such a HUGE backwards step.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

    webanalysissolutions (4 December 2013)

  5. #3
    justbookies is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 864 Times in 513 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadbrokesPartners View Post
    a new cutting edge affiliate programme
    I heard you were moving from the best affiliate software, Income Access, to the worst, that ex-Cpays now Playtech-owned, bug-ridden affiliate software that William Hill are currently attempting to migrate away from. Why would anyone with a brain migrate from IA to that?

    However I must have been mistaken because that software is the polar opposite of "cutting edge."

  6. #4
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadbrokesPartners View Post
    ...the new programme will also sport a new website, improved marketing materials and will be managed on the Mexos affiliate platform.
    This is a really really bad idea.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  7. #5
    JackTenSuited is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 334 Times in 207 Posts

    Default

    Ugh, awful software, I like the William Hill brand and do well with it but the affiliate software is just awful, running reports is so slow I've just given up trying to do it any more so it makes running successful campaigns much more difficult.
    Please stick with IA

  8. #6
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Its not like these people are known for making prudent business decisions regarding how they treat their affiliate partners. I seem to recall there was a reason why I refused to promote them when they contacted us.

    Its coming to me, one second... Ah yes, it was their treatment towards US Affiliates and how they just simply cut them off by exercising that wonderful termination notice clause.

    You can repackage it any way you see fit. You can even spray air freshener on it. In the end, no matter what backend you use or what you call it - to me its still a load of crap.

    #nothankyou

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    antoniaG (20 November 2013), mattk (19 November 2013), ocreditor (16 October 2013), Redbush54 (26 September 2013), universal4 (26 September 2013)

  10. #7
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,987
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,296 Times in 5,980 Posts

    Default

    Thank you Shay for refreshing my memory....

    Rick
    Universal4

  11. #8
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (26 September 2013)

  13. #9
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Am I being too cynical in thinking this could be a business decision in order to make more profit?

    I do very noticeably poorer on William Hill than any other major bookie, why could this be? I don't trust the software, I think lots of players probably just get de-tagged or never tagged in the first place.

    As for trying to find banners in the back-end, that takes me 3-4 times as long on William Hill and it takes aaages to find the correct landing page, several times with this software I have just given up after 30-45 mins of searching as I can't find the correct creative.

    So it sucks from a user-friendly point of view and it sucks from a trust point of view. Are William Hill really so much worse a performer in terms of daily signups than Bet365, Coral, Betfred, Ladbrokes etc based on similar traffic numbers to each offer?

    This change sucks big time Ladbrokes, this is a very affiliate-unfriendly move, but maybe that's the point?

  14. #10
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    Am I being too cynical in thinking this could be a business decision in order to make more profit?

    I do very noticeably poorer on William Hill than any other major bookie, why could this be? I don't trust the software, I think lots of players probably just get de-tagged or never tagged in the first place.

    As for trying to find banners in the back-end, that takes me 3-4 times as long on William Hill and it takes aaages to find the correct landing page, several times with this software I have just given up after 30-45 mins of searching as I can't find the correct creative.

    So it sucks from a user-friendly point of view and it sucks from a trust point of view. Are William Hill really so much worse a performer in terms of daily signups than Bet365, Coral, Betfred, Ladbrokes etc based on similar traffic numbers to each offer?

    This change sucks big time Ladbrokes, this is a very affiliate-unfriendly move, but maybe that's the point?
    Yea, it is (in my opinion) a bunch of shortsighted people looking for ways to increase their bottom line by shedding costs - just like closing off US affiliates was.

    I'd not be surprised to hear numerous affiliates believing they had players de-tagged during the migration.

  15. #11
    scottys is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    It's because they limit genuine, recreational players to 1% of normal stakes after 1 bet these days.
    They are a shadow of their former selves. More interested in FOBTs.

  16. #12
    LadbrokesPartners is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    September 2013
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    We are very happy with the decision and transition to our new affiliation program. Furthermore, we are highly confident it will be a huge success and we look forward to continued success with all of our affiliates.

  17. #13
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadbrokesPartners View Post
    We are very happy with the decision and transition to our new affiliation program. Furthermore, we are highly confident it will be a huge success and we look forward to continued success with all of our affiliates.
    You would say that though

  18. #14
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I'm pulling Ladbrokes links today. No way am I dealing with the AffUtd-type backend. No way.

    Also, Ladbrokes royally screwed up my payment this month, providing incorrect wire info and then refusing to correct the error until next month's payment run. Some of the staff I've dealt with have been arrogant and dismissive.

    Pffft. Bye, Ladbrokes. I'm glad you are "very happy" with your affiliate program.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to FictionNet For This Useful Post:

    thebookiesoffers (16 October 2013)

  20. #15
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadbrokesPartners View Post
    We are very happy with the decision and transition to our new affiliation program. Furthermore, we are highly confident it will be a huge success and we look forward to continued success with all of our affiliates.
    #CannedCorporateStatement

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    RacingJim (27 September 2013), Sherlock (1 January 2014)

  22. #16
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Based on the 'interaction' we've seen off Ladbrokes in here, I just think they totally don't GET the online world in 2013 whatsoever. Look at most the other companies and how you can quite easily get hold of someone, the best companies have respresentatives on here who reply to you quickly and personally. I still can't believe they are going to the Aff Utd type software, disaster for me as I was just starting to do ok with Ladbrokes.

  23. #17
    Simmo! is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2004
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 406 Times in 226 Posts

    Default

    I agree with those above, Mexos is not a patch on Income Access from an affiliate perspective and I'd hope Ladborokes would reconsider.

    Plus, my understanding is that, unlike Income Access, Mexos stores the player's personal data too. Unless I'm mistaken in that understanding, that potentially leaves it open to abuse. Could someone clarify this please?

    Many thanks,

    Simmo!

  24. #18
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    The Income Access platform is good, but players data is something every affiliate would want to see in his account.
    STILL
    What I don't understand is the motive for this migration...because usually migrations are not end up well from the affiliate side....

    I know that if something is not broken, don't try to fix it, so what is broken with the current score platform?

    Also, Score Affiliates was Ladbrokes Affiliates before it was changed to Score not too long ago, so
    why going back to Ladbrokes Partners now, why its better then Score Affiliates ?...

  25. #19
    justbookies is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 864 Times in 513 Posts

    Default

    Ladbrokes has put the marketing in the hands of playtech and it is playtech's software. If you read the financial news the ladbrokes CEO is under extreme pressure because of his poor decisions leading to bad online results - this is just another of his poor decisions (merely copying what william hill did 5 years ago without any knowledge of what the ramifications are).

  26. #20
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    well it didn't take long did it. Starting to get spam from some nobhead affiliate. Probably the same clown from Israel that has been at it for ages.

    I have reported it so lets see how proactive this new affiliate team are and whether they take it serious

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •