Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default log out in 10 secs

    Btw am i alone who gets logged off in 10 seconds always after each login?
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  2. #2
    davetremblay's Avatar
    davetremblay is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    September 2026
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    hahaha i came here to reply to this thread and the system logged me out again while i was doing it

  3. #3
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Btw am i alone who gets logged off in 10 seconds always after each login?
    I had the same. The solution is to select the "remember me" option when logging in.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaftDog For This Useful Post:

    Sherlock (17 September 2026), universal4 (17 September 2026)

  5. #4
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    I experienced that problem months ago, it went away on its own the same day.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  6. #5
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaftDog View Post
    I had the same. The solution is to select the "remember me" option when logging in.
    working for 1 minute so hopefully it works
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  7. #6
    fonzi1022 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 44 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    I've never had that happen to me, I go through the security check and stay logged in.
    Come and visit me at Online Casinos 247 where we review the top Real Money Online Casinos.
    Make sure to top by USA No Deposit Casinos if you want to learn about US facing casinos.
    The best Australian Casino Bonuses are money makers for players.

  8. #7
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,453
    Thanks
    9,156
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Hello Sherlock, I usually tick the checkbox to stay logged in and it seems to work most of the time.

  9. #8
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,901
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cash Bonus View Post
    Hello Sherlock, I usually tick the checkbox to stay logged in and it seems to work most of the time.
    They are regions in this world, GPWA has been blocked. For example, in Italy its is not possible to open the site via a mobile connection (5G). Similarities you have to expact in SEA regions. I am and I bet for Sherlock goes the same ... we are happy for you, it works in this easy and proper way

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to eenzoo For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (20 September 2026)

  11. #9
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,453
    Thanks
    9,156
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    I really appreciate you letting me know, eenzoo. I didn't know this before.

  12. #10
    Bettogames's Avatar
    Bettogames is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    September 2026
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Same here. Ty for the info hehe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •