Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    JonHill's Avatar
    JonHill is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2024
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Looking for feedback

    Hi everyone. I'm looking for feedback on the site I'm working for.
    https://www.sweepstakescasino.net/

    The old owners didn't really take good care of it, so it's a bit of a fixer upper (understatement of the decade, Jon ), and there's still plenty to do, but I'd appreciate any pointers you can provide. Thanks!

  2. #2
    idanbraun is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    184
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    The site definitely has a potential - it has a professional design and contain rich content, but there are no inbound links and no presence in search engines.

  3. #3
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 485 Times in 399 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JonHill View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm looking for feedback on the site I'm working for.
    https://www.sweepstakescasino.net/

    The old owners didn't really take good care of it, so it's a bit of a fixer upper (understatement of the decade, Jon ), and there's still plenty to do, but I'd appreciate any pointers you can provide. Thanks!
    I took a quick look at your site, and it's not bad. It has good speed, an attractive design, tons of information, and personally, I liked that it waited a bit before offering me the bonuses.

    Some of the things that caught my attention and I would change (but it's up to you): On some pages, the first paragraph doesn't have side margins, unlike the rest of the text that does. There are repeated images on some pages, which (during a quick review) made me wonder if it was a duplicate page. Additionally, I would review the content, structure it, and create tables of content to facilitate navigation.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  4. #4
    newcustomeroffer is online now Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,365
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 602 Times in 473 Posts

    Default

    Looks nice and clean!

    Lots and lots of H2 tags on the homepage on various topics, may help your SEO to split some of those onto their own page and expand the content for the most important sections?
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  5. #5
    diefairmittlerei is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2024
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The website looks really good. It is easy to use and has a good navigation system.

    I think that it is necessary to change the evaluation of online casino brands in the affiliate table according to the top in a timely manner. I would also add information about the author and some comments from the author in the article.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •