Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MJM
    MJM is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Looking for a solid "all in one" site for most of the world.

I currently promote Bet365, BetVictor, and 888 to most of the world as "all in one sites". 888's return has been pretty poor in most countries (except Canada), and I just wasted TWO WHOLE MONTHS negotiating with William Hill but in the end they refused to engage in a fair revshare contract with me, so that leaves me looking for a good brand to replace 888 with.

I've considered betfair, pretty low returns in the past.

Betsson has been ok, hoping to do better.

Prefer to avoid Bwin due to what they pulled on us a couple years ago.

I suppose Ladbrokes is a possibility but at the end of the day, I'd be more likely to engage with Will Hill than them.

Any one have any good brands they have been working with that have a global strategy? They obviously will have certain countries they don't participate in, but being as broad ranged as say, bet365, would be ideal.

Goes without saying it should be a brand reputable with both players and affiliates. Not considering any brands that accept US players either.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MJM For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (20 February 2014)

thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

betfred are pretty solid as are coral, you'll have to check where they can and can't go though

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

Anthony-Coral (21 February 2014), MJM (20 February 2014), sweetbet (20 February 2014)

-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

Definitely not Ladbrokes.

Sky, Gala (via Gala Partners) are both sound solutions. Coral (via Coral connect) is not a bad solution but I've found the welcome offers available on the Gala side of the equation to be slightly more attractive than that of their Coral counterparts. Likewise, player retention and player values are also slightly better in our experience.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

MJM (20 February 2014)

MJM
    Thanks

Sky is UK only is it not? I do currently promote them (a little bit) to UK traffic, but I seem to recall them only accepting UK or UK + Ireland or something like that - I'm not looking for UK specific bookies, but rather globally focused ones. Thanks for your input and let me know if I'm wrong on either of those brands, I'm unfamiliar with Coral overall but thought them to be similar to Sky, Boyd, etc.

MJM
    Thanks

Found on the BetFred site that they restrict: Canadian, French, Italian, American, Kyrgyz, Spanish, Greek, Danish, Serbia, Montenegro, Chinese, Israeli, or Turkish citizens.

So that's actually a decent option for me since I geotarget the bigger markets they restrict anyways and have solutions in place for those. Any other rec's? And thanks to those who have already.

-Shay- is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MJM View Post
    Sky is UK only is it not? I do currently promote them (a little bit) to UK traffic, but I seem to recall them only accepting UK or UK + Ireland or something like that - I'm not looking for UK specific bookies, but rather globally focused ones. Thanks for your input and let me know if I'm wrong on either of those brands, I'm unfamiliar with Coral overall but thought them to be similar to Sky, Boyd, etc.
    Sky is the following :

• United Kingdom
    • Channel Islands
    • Ireland
    • Finland
    • Gibraltar

Coral accepts a fair bit more country-wise (I think - based on the signup queue with the countries listed), but they do not accept Canada or Australia - for example. Same shows true for Gala to the best of my knowledge.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

Anthony-Coral (21 February 2014), MJM (20 February 2014), theforbiddem (26 February 2014)

justbookies is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I think betfred or coral. Coral has been converting quite well. Also as a punter I find they are more accommodating than almost any other mainstream firm.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to justbookies For This Useful Post:

Anthony-Coral (21 February 2014)

tryme is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unibet might be a good choice.

TheGooner is online now Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,308 Times in 2,048 Posts

Not really possible to name one. You have many regional splits.

United States, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, Asia, as well as single market countries like UK, Canada and Australia. And if you are looking to target emerging BRICs countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) then you need a different local focus again.

Gambling attitude, payment methods, KYC rules, language, and even the focus on differing sports events means that most sites are good for 1 or 2 of the targets but lack-lustre in other areas.

BetFred, Coral, BetVictor, SkyBet et al are very UK centric in their outlook and marketing.
    Penetration outside of the UK is very low - at least for us after 12-18 months of trying with these brands in the rest of Europe ...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheGooner For This Useful Post:

Moonlight Cat (22 February 2014), webanalysissolutions (23 February 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner;749224
    [B
    BetFred, Coral, BetVictor, SkyBet[/B] et al are very UK centric in their outlook and marketing.
    Penetration outside of the UK is very low - at least for us after 12-18 months of trying with these brands in the rest of Europe ...
    Skybet doesn't accept the rest of europe

webanalysissolutions is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    BetFred, Coral, BetVictor, SkyBet et al are very UK centric in their outlook and marketing.
    Totally agree with you on that Gooner - I was surprised when I saw people saying Coral and Betfred converted well for them globally as we see them as UK only and have promoted them solely on UK. Even Betvictor we're limiting to UK, Germany, Netherlands now.

Tough to find global facing bookies apart from bet365. The other big names you think of come with their issues and past problems with affiliates.

All that said, it's tough to convert a lot of global traffic, even with a localised bookie, like Asia for example. Other issues restrict conversion, like legality of gambling in certain countries, deposit and withdrawal methods, and sometimes just the general social factors surrounding gambling. In may countries people still prefer to go through an agent than direct to a website.

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tryme View Post
    Unibet might be a good choice.
    Exactly. It is better to divide market by market, but except Bet365 allinone solution is Unibet. 3rd "best" is Betfair. 4th is Bwin even when we count the hassles. 5th general bookie is Pinnacle, it is hard to convert players, but if they give you the rev share, you can count with the income even in 100 years (unibet, bwin and betfair will steal your income more or less in future). Other UK bookies will NOT convert.

But as I said there is no general bookie. With Bwin you throw out Germany, with Bet365 Italy and Netherlands, with all but Bwin France etc etc. If you have worldwide traffic you MUST stick with many bookies. If you refuse you will lose a lot of income.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    unibet, bwin and betfair will steal your income more or less in future
    Can you please explain why?

Thanks

Well the history is known. And based on history one can estimate the future. Of course even Pinnacle and Bet365 can turn to grey or black area.

So what is the history of the affiliates programmes+bookies?

Bwin is Belosers.com + they change programmes over and over, then issues with tracking comes. If you go thru it, you simply feel what is going on.
    Betfair well known to rip off players, withdrawing from many countries therefore affiliate loses income and even without withdrawing they simply decide to stop paying like for Russia. They rip off affiliates on the rev share, because they collect huge money from special fees, but they do not share it. I am just telling off my head, there are more issues.
    Unibet - retroactively changing terms (e.g. my resetting negatives suddenly disappeared), withdrawing from markets, confusing affiliate system that does not tag between domains, weird (probably inactive) rule, that player must register right after click etc.

There is HUGE HUGE gap between those 3 and for example Bet365 and Pinnacle. If you deal with the guys from the first group and from the second group, it is very different. It is not friendliness or stuff like that, it is simply competence. The product part and the affiliate part is being tuned all the time. The affiliate department understands the bookie and vice versa and they see the value in transparency so far. It is no wonder that if you are a bettor, you have the same experience with the bookies. Pinnacle & Bet365 is totally different league than Betfair pissing off customers by their greed, Bwin who do not even have/had proper customer service, their grading of bets is sometimes thievery, or Unibet who for example now stopped using Skrill a left bettors in limbo etc. All the 3 bookies in question are just normal bookies (well two bookies and one exchange who ****** up opportunity to change the betting world and is becoming another average bookie). Yes, you can write whatever you want to review website. But Bet365 and Pinnacle are really unique product and their affiliates as well.

It is like - Bet365 and Pinnacle (and few others like 5dimes, maybe SIA, used to be Nordicbet) are simply predictable guys. Their business model is not ****. If they stop registrations in one country, or they get the licence there, or there is chargeback that is paid back or issues like that, you simply know you will be paid until last penny. If there is a mistake, which happens, it is 50-50 it is in your favoor or theirs. They do business as it should be done. No tradeoffs between trust and yield. I remember Pinnacle as bookie had a rule, if they make a mistake and see it, they give bettor a choice - either to pay it in full and close the account or deal that the bet is cancelled. Who else from bookies behaves so? Maybe TheGreek, but they have horrible affiliate programme and they stopped US action.

I mean - the 3 programmes are still good. But you see, that they will take some opportunity to steal from you. Horrible programmes take almost any opportunity. And Pinnacle and Bet365 simply swallow even their loss "only" to be transparent. Both Pinnacle and Bet365 pay me really huge money over years. Even for them it is not pennies. By Pinnacle it is even "worse", because my players are long term sharp winners. Other programmes simply steal/stole in the situation, they are too exposed to affiliates = when they feel that from now and on they have to pay too much. They hide it under the bullshit of lawyers, but it is obvious what it is. Piece by piece, your income will be gone, there are many ways... It is rational to believe they will produce promised/expected income only in midterm.

Generally it is the same difference always when you deal with privately owned company and corporation with shareholders. It maybe looks the same for the first and even second look, but the engine is totally different. Like buying milk from local producer in Alps and buying it in supermarket. For both affiliates and bettors. It will never change.

Still Unibet is 2nd bets choice, hovever, with local bookies like Tipico in Germany etc., one can collect profit close or even exceeding yield of Bet365.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

Christiaan (24 February 2014)

Jokerman99 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

A brand I think is really good is ComeOn. Fredric there is a top guy and they have great player value and product crossover. Not sure on restricted territories but they take most countries, certainly way more than Sky and Coral.

webanalysissolutions is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Unibet pretty heavily rogued across a number of affiliate forums though, so I've tended to stay away from them. Unless they've cleaned up their act?
    http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/for...ory-t5051.html

Thanks

I have found Unibet fine. The term about joining straight after the click is not applicable. They have a 14-day cookie.
    I know they generated some bad publicity at one time but Elen came on this forum not so long ago when there was a thread about Unibet to say they run a tight and clean ship and she disputed one poster's claim about detagging stating that never happens. All I can say is that I am happy with them at the moment. The stats are netrefer and good and they have been generating positives for me for a long time and paying reliably. I know this thread is about global appeal but for me Unibet's attraction is that it has finally got some UK appeal, with the addition of UK horse racing (amazing it took them so many years to add this mandatory offering, but they have it now). I don't mind if I keep them for myself.
    I would not recommend bwin to anyone.

Jokerman99 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

FWIW I still get payments from unibet in spite of not having sent them traffic for ages. They are a brand i'm definitely going to look at promoting more.

Thanks

But they still close accounts for inactivity. However they contact you before.

However they do it if you do not impress even one banner. So the good idea here is never withdraw all banners.

Oracle is offline Public Member
    Thanks

What issues have you had with Ladbrokes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast