Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Does she use her aussie accent in these shows?
    I would have thought she would put on an english accent for something like spartacus.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #22
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Does she use her aussie accent in these shows?
    I would have thought she would put on an english accent for something like spartacus.
    She doesn't sound aussie in Spartacus that's why I was surprised with this thread.

    Here is a character profile video of her which some may find interesting, but if you haven't watched the series yet there may be a few minor spoilers in it:


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to p.arena For This Useful Post:

    Renee (9 July 2012)

  4. #23
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Yeah considering her parents are Cezary Skubiszewski

    Wow - image what that would be worth in scrabble!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony-Coral For This Useful Post:

    Renee (9 July 2012)

  6. #24
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Here's a trailer clip from 'X':

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Casinorep For This Useful Post:

    Renee (9 July 2012)

  8. #25
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Listening to her accent in the first clip it sounds very refined. She must have gone to a private school.
    My accent definitely doesn't sound like that LOL

    Will have to watch that X movie too. Looks like it might be good
    Thanks!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  9. #26
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    Lol yeah Housos is a much better representation for the Aussie accent.. not sure if you've seen that show?

  10. #27
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    She is pretty hot.. but I heard most aussie women were pretty hot
    Haha just kidding..

    But really, she is hot. I may have to watch spartacus. My other half has been trying to get me to watch it forever. I just can't get into those types of shows..
    Spartacus was pretty meh. I tried getting into it, and it was ok for background noise!

  11. #28
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rak View Post
    Spartacus was pretty meh. I tried getting into it, and it was ok for background noise!
    I was at my parents on Monday night and my mother said to me something in the lines of:

    "Renee have you seen that show they play at 3 oclock in the afternoon, its pretty much PORN!"

    then my dad tells me it's spartacus and I say "you obviously havent seen game of thrones then. Its much worse"

    Lol yeah Housos is a much better representation for the Aussie accent.. not sure if you've seen that show?
    Nope but will put it on my list
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  12. #29
    p.arena is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 194 Times in 146 Posts

    Default

    They censor a lot of Spartacus when they show it on tv here, I have the blu ray and I think it's more full on than Game of Thrones lol

    Yeah check out Housos it's pretty funny. Most of the places in that show are like 5 mins from where I live

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •