How do you make your site a success? How do you get better conversions? I would like to know how other webmaster's made their site's sore?
www.casinolatte.com
How do you make your site a success? How do you get better conversions? I would like to know how other webmaster's made their site's sore?
www.casinolatte.com
CasinoLatte A Whole Latte Fun!
It's so hard to say casinolatte. Sometimes my sites get little traffic but the results are awesome. Other times I get a ton of traffic and I can't do sht. The whole google thing is mind bogoogling lol.
My humble advice is to do what works for YOU. I think everyone will agree that you must find your own little corner, or niche. There is no clear answer to your question except that it isn't easy.
Best of luck!
Have a very clear idea of who you're trying to target and then view your site through their eyes. How did they get there? What are they looking for? Do they find what they want? Do you persuade them to take the action you desire?
I've found it helpful to write profiles of four types of visitors and then look at your site from each of their perspectives. As you do that, be honest with yourself. Remember, every visitor is only one click away from leaving your site.
Andy
fortunepalace.co.uk - Fortune Palace | Online Casino Strategy Guide
Fortune Palace on Twitter
Fortune Palace's YouTube channel
Having solid goals for your site and carving out your niche. Your site can't be just like everyone else's - find what interests you and go through it in agonizing detail. Check out the competition. Have a clear plan to build/advertise/convert your site.
Former Member 14 (10 March 2008)