I couldn't help myself...
http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-3f627b43...fd12ced36568dd
I couldn't help myself...
http://gobarbra.com/hit/new-3f627b43...fd12ced36568dd
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
That's great!![]()
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
You can just imagine Michael dancing on the bed in his undies...
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Roflmaoooo, I thought this thread titled "Michael Corfman Perm Tips"! LOLLLLLLLL
Gambling forum offering the best in online gambling
777casinoforum.com
Online Casino portal featuring International Casinos
qwertycasino.com
The relaxed affiliate forum, filled with pleasant, thoughtful banter.
Grab a cold one or a cup of coffee and relax with gambling industry professionals!
GamblingAffiliatePlace
Gambling & Casino News
CasinoScamReport
I can't stop laughing every time I think of this now...
I had the song in my head all of last night.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Roll out of fun! Haha![]()
Whoever created that site was very smart... I have been seeing it everywhere lately!
Woo oo oo oooo oo oo oooo oo oo oooo oo.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010