Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    MyBid's Avatar
    MyBid is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2022
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Mobile or desktop?

    We all own smartphones and laptops, each with different uses. For instance, I use my phone as my primary medium for social media activities, while my laptop is more of a gaming and office productivity machine. What about you? Where do you usually access your social networks? Which platform do you use when engaging with customers on messengers?

  2. #2
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    It's much more convenient to access social networks via smartphone.
    The laptop is for work and YouTube

  3. #3
    kod
    kod is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    June 2022
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Same. For me it's more convenient to switch all communications to mobile only.

    Quote Originally Posted by gil.langelaan View Post
    It's much more convenient to access social networks via smartphone.
    The laptop is for work and YouTube

  4. #4
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    My go to always ends up on laptop/desktop. I have messaging apps etc on laptop as I find it more convenient. Tend to use phone for these when not at laptop or I am mobile or waiting for appointments etc.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    universal4 (26 June 2022)

  6. #5
    Citeulike's Avatar
    Citeulike is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2022
    Location
    US
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyBid View Post
    We all own smartphones and laptops, each with different uses. For instance, I use my phone as my primary medium for social media activities, while my laptop is more of a gaming and office productivity machine. What about you? Where do you usually access your social networks? Which platform do you use when engaging with customers on messengers?

    Hello,


    All my work is contained in my laptop. I work on it from the office and from home.
    But I also have a desktop computer at home, it serves me for entertainment.
    And I use the phone only for communication with colleagues and relatives.

  7. #6
    Oliver Cooper's Avatar
    Oliver Cooper is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2022
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Same: for social media I`m using phone and for gaming - laptop, maybe it's a matter of habit))

  8. #7
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,453
    Thanks
    9,156
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gil.langelaan View Post
    It's much more convenient to access social networks via smartphone.
    The same here. I use my mobile phone to get everything done and it's the easiest way imo.

  9. #8
    sh1ki is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2023
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    exactly!!!!! Mobile is more usefull

  10. #9
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    Mobile more useful?
    Nope I disagree with that.

    I use my phone,....as a phone, so it is clearly more useful to make phone calls with, and does a decent job as a gps.

    Even a small laptop with a 14 inch screen is more useful on the web then a 4 to 6 inch screen.

    When considering gaming, general office stuff, and actual productivity, a phone does not even come close to comparing to a laptop or pc.

    Rick
    Universal4

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    chaumi (7 February 2023)

  12. #10
    sh1ki is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2023
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    And I agree and disagree! Now i phones technology has advanced a lot and their software is very tough! a mobile phone also works as a good laptop. Of course, with regard to the games, it is ideal to have a PC, but if you are constantly away from home, the mobile phone is useful!

  13. #11
    TheJoker's Avatar
    TheJoker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2023
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    If I just want to quickly check some information or to respond to a client, I use my mobile phone, but if I need to do in-depth research or if I know I will spend several hours working, I prefer to use my PC because it is much more convenient.

  14. #12
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    When I first started, I used both interchangeably. Nowadays, I try to keep my work on the desktop and use the laptop only when traveling. It has increased my productivity and improved my health.

    The same applies to my social networks and messages.
    Last edited by NoDepositCasinos; 7 February 2023 at 11:26 am.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  15. #13
    AuthorityLinks's Avatar
    AuthorityLinks is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    March 2023
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    desktop for business, mobile for fun

  16. #14
    casinocanada's Avatar
    casinocanada is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2023
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Laptop for working and mobile for working while I'm doing other things lol

  17. #15
    oncasiojisan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2023
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I have 3 computers, but recently I use only smartphones lol

  18. #16
    daniel-king777 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Yeah, computer is only for work and games sometimes)
    For everything else definitely smartphone!

  19. #17
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    i prefer using my laptop. I started with a desktop in third grade. Call me old fashioned.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  20. #18
    Tetsu is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2024
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I mostly use smartphone for things that need to be done quick or for watching short videos, definitely prefer desktop for browsing, gaming, making orders etc.

  21. #19
    onkajikun is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2023
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I'm not good with computers, so no matter what I do, I only use my smartphone. Players who play online will probably use their smartphones to make decisions. In fact, my eyes get tired when using a computer. After that, I think you can get hooked on video processing because it's smart. I don't like it because it's easy to understand if it costs money when you think of a big screen.

  22. #20
    lapa221Q is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    depends , but for most social , mobile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •