-
Dang it she warned me before I even had the chance.....
I was ready to book an emergency flight too.....
Rick
Universal4
-
The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:
-
Phone Type - Samsung A5 Screen Size: About 4-5 Inches
Phone Age - 6 months
Phone Cost - €300
Plan Cost - €20 per month
Phone calls per month - 1000 Free Mins to same network, 100 mins to others. don't ever go over that.
Texts per month - 1000 Free SMS... But Barely send SMS messages.. Use WhatsApp Only
Apps use last month - LinkedIn, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Shazam, Mobile Banking, Imdb, SkyScanner, Offline Maps...
I just realised I actually do use a lot of apps as they serve a purpose, but rarely just browse on the phone, preferring to do that on a regular laptop.
I opted for low monthly plan as I just hate having a large monthly contract round my neck for 2 years and I'm not the sort to need a new top spec phone. Hope it helps
-
The Following User Says Thank You to agsgroup For This Useful Post:
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules